P pump not pumping so much....

CWbOyRDnEcK6

yea right
Heres the deal, my truck was running fine until the other night. Took it out after it warmed up and played in the snow for a while "drifting" if you will. Brought it home and it was still running fine. Parked it and shut it off after let the turbo cool down.

Five minutes later went out and started it. Drove it to my neighbor's house which is about 1/4 mile through the buffer strip by our creek. Drove it normal on the way to his house. When i got there and put the truck in park the truck was idling around 450 rpm and had a lope in it. So i took the truck home right away and parked it. Since then it hasn't start... There is fuel coming to the banjo on the pump but no fuel going through the pump... Any ideas?

(Koth i dont need to be badgered i just need the help right now)

I thought it might be jelled fuel, but is the shutoff solenoid working properly?

Eric

Checked the shutoff solenoid its doing its job, pulled it down to the work shop and thawed it all at 70 degrees for 4 hours.. Smokem looked at it with me. Pulled the Filter its got good fuel, the banjo has good fuel. the fuel just isnt going through the pump...

If you pull the AFC and the plate out, you can see if the rack is moving or not. What was the pedal pressure like? When my solenoid would only pull up a little bit, I could get it to rev to around 1000 rpm, but the pedal was really stiff against the cut off lever.

Everything was working right just wasnt idling right.... We are tearing the pump down in about a week to find out whats wrong. I'll let you guys know what we find out.