P-Pump on a 3rd Gen?

Hammer Down

hey i was just wondering if anyone has seen or heard of a p-pump on a 3rd Gen, i know they have been done on 2nd Gen 24-valves but has anyone on a 3rd Gen?

There was/is one that pulls. It is a navy blue ext cab long box. I don't know the guy. I have just heard about the truck and watched vids of it run.

Ted has did alot of work to do it,,,, more than just swapping front covers and bolting a pump on.

Not sure....but the cp3 is coming into its own so it may be the last. The cp3 is going to prove to be .... dare I say better than the p7100 ? ! ! ! ?

97crewcab said:
Not sure....but the cp3 is coming into its own so it may be the last. The cp3 is going to prove to be .... dare I say better than the p7100 ? ! ! ! ?
With any luck it should be. I think the twin CP3's are already rivaling them

joefarmer said:
6500 rpm. What over-the-counter common rail ecu will get you that?

brandon.

Answer= NONE.......yet.:evil

The CP3 is slowly catching up but has yet to meet the level where the P-pump shines....

In due time I believe the innovators will mod the CP3 up close to the levels where the P-pump reigns, The CP has the better atomizing psi, which allows a more complete burn using less fuel over the awesome floodgate of the P-pump.....

Last edited: