P-pump parts list and some questions

would a 175hp pump or a 180 pump do good for this conversion?? would really like a 215 but they are hard to find.

I dnt know i just thought i got this 180 for cheap and can always send it in for pump work to get a lil extra out of it untill i can get a 13mm.

They have 13mm pumps that you can buy. It would cost some $ to get like a 180 pump to flow the fuel that a 13mm pump does.

i know a guy that can build me a 13mm for way less than you can buy one. i am probably just going to get a 180 pump and let him do his magic. what mods shall i go with? 5Kgvs,full cuts,#0plate....should i ditch the afc or leave it?

IMO I would swap cams, you are going to pull it the change out the gear housing so why not swap in a performance cam. Plus for a little extra money you can get a cam that has bolt on gear retanier, so you dont have to gear walking off the cam. just my 2 cents.

IMO I would swap cams, you are going to pull it the change out the gear housing so why not swap in a performance cam. Plus for a little extra money you can get a cam that has bolt on gear retanier, so you dont have to gear walking off the cam. just my 2 cents.

Very sound advice explosives, I did just that since I got a F1 cam with almost no use for 300 bones. Would hate to have the gear walk after all that work.:doh: If you cant afford a cam, Haisley makes a billet retainer that can be installed in the stock cam for around 40 bucks. All it involves is having a machine shop drill and tap the snout of the cam for the supplied bolt.

Very sound advice explosives, I did just that since I got a F1 cam with almost no use for 300 bones. Would hate to have the gear walk after all that work.:doh: If you cant afford a cam, Haisley makes a billet retainer that can be installed in the stock cam for around 40 bucks. All it involves is having a machine shop drill and tap the snout of the cam for the supplied bolt.

Yup i got the new Hamilton billet cam with the bolt on gear.:rockwoot: I figured why not do it now. Its just money right?

Back