p-pump

POWERSTROKER

hey guys how manny cc's does a stock p-pump flow off of a 96' 12v??? my buddy had his rebuilt and they told him that it now flows 468cc's, but the guy did not know how much it flowed stock, so we don't know how much the rebuild helped.

I would geuss like 140CC's or 160cc's. You could PM John P, Schied benched his stock pump before he got it reworked or whatever, I bet he knows!

Muddin_dude06 said:
I would geuss like 140CC's or 160cc's. You could PM John P, Schied benched his stock pump before he got it reworked or whatever, I bet he knows!

180 ccs is what i got from him

its whom i asked when i started moddin the truck, Unfortunately i havent tuned the pump... just yet... lol

Rick

So whats a fully modded 160 pump good for? Thats is home modded? Afc and rack travel mods....

smokem, how can you post those numbers without knowing what injectors, lines, rpm, load, rack pos, etc, etc etc. every pump shop in the country will tell you those numbers mean nothing without the same setups.

do you take your injection lines and injector ect.to the pump shop when you have it benched I think not. Your injectors and lines have nothing to do with the cc's the pump puts out they are all after the pump the pump it's self pushes those number when stock every thing stock.

Last edited:
joeservo said:
smokem, how can you post those numbers without knowing what injectors, lines, rpm, load, rack pos, etc, etc etc. every pump shop in the country will tell you those numbers mean nothing without the same setups.

I'd guess because the original poster was asking what a stock pump from those years flow??? Considering it can only be two pumps that probably explains the variability in ranges given too. Variables are eliminated when everything's stock are they not?