p-pump ?

SmokeN 12 ValvE

Diesel Enthusiast
Looking to p-pump my 99 before April and shooting for 700hp or more, and have a couple of questions.

What is a 160hp or a 180hp limited to hp wise compared to the 215hp pump? or are they limited?

Well thats good news, I see a lot more of the 160hp for sale than the other 2.

I think all the other stuff I have done will support high 600's and maybe 700's, what would a 160hp pump need to have done to it to support 700hp or maybe 800hp?

I've got a 180 pump coming this week for my p-pump conversion... curious myself as to how much I can get out of this thing.

:pop::pop::pop:

Im sure a 180 pump would be more than sufficient when it comes to swapping it for a VP!!! Ill have a 215 motor at my disposal friday, along with some free vp lines that im gonna try and bend up.:rockwoot:

Well thats good news, I see a lot more of the 160hp for sale than the other 2.

I think all the other stuff I have done will support high 600's and maybe 700's, what would a 160hp pump need to have done to it to support 700hp or maybe 800hp?

DV's and holders along with a good set of gov. springs and we'll take that sucker and have it flow matched. You can get enough with very little effort to go plenty fast.

DV's and holders along with a good set of gov. springs and we'll take that sucker and have it flow matched. You can get enough with very little effort to go plenty fast.

Yea theres a little red truck running around the Monroe area I looking to out run:poke::evil

p pump 24v 180 pump

180 pump dvs 0 plate 4000 springs watch video bud300ft

Dont discount the 160's! My gosl id to squeeze 800hp out of mine (single turbo, furl only) Brad Ponci did 685 with twins, and my big goal is to shatter that!

single not twins. Havent dynoed with twins yet. Tuned on the truck not the bench.