P0336 & P0335

Bone stock 99

Well guys im new to this site but I know this is the place to go when you run into a snag. I got snagged, My truck had a P0336 code and I installed a new sensor and out of nowhere a P0335 code came up. The P0336 is crankshaft position sensor, and the P0335 is for the crankshaft position sensor circuit. Has anyone ran into these B4? All help is greatly appreciated :thankyou2:

Also the truck has a banks six gun on it and the A/C has quit working. The wiring on the crank position sensor, and on the A/C compressor look to be fine and not rubbed into. Im gonna check fuzes and more wiring so I'll let you know what I find.

my tst throws the 0336 code if run at a constant 1100 rpms, also some people talk about a tst causing the a/c to quit working. How is it with the six gun removed? I'm not familier with how the six gun connects, but does it run inline with the crank sensor?

Well my brother gave it the old wiggle wire test and started it and it seemed to clear out alot. It was smoking and acting like it had a bad miss, it was shaking pretty bad, but it cleared out and stopped smoking. We let it run for a while and it seemed fine till I revved it up to about 3000. It started smoking and shaking again. I turned it off and started it back up after a minute or so and it cleared out for a bit than came back. Next I put it in gear & it has been kinda flip flopping between running fine and sputtering some. Also the check engine light was on for a while and when I revved it up it went out. This thing has got me confused. I'll let you know about the six gun tomarrow. Im gonna unhook it and see how it reacts.