P1690

24vavle

" Burnin Coal "
I have a P-1690 which is wastegate solenoid circut malfunction. Now my question is I saw this as being 1 of thye VP-44 death code's. Just wanted to know what the waste gate has to do with my IP. I aslo have a P-0122 which came up as a throttle position sensor/switch A circut low input need to know what that means also. Please any help would be appriciated.

1690 Fuel injection pump CKP Sensor Does Not Agree With ECM CKP Sensor

This can due to the CKP or CPS having either a bad connection or groove in the sensor for a CKP or the CPS failing all together.

How do I fix the problem without taking it to a stealership or having to worry about the pump taking a crap.

You can replace the cam and crank sensor yourself. It's not exactly fun but it's not to hard to do.

and whats that goin for ? all these problems started when I put the edge attitude w/ juice and the other mods done to it.

Call up edge and see what they have to say. They have always been easy to deal with. When I first got my juice/attitude, the truck would run rough as hell through the rpm range on levels 4 and 5, I called them, and they sent me a new module on their penny.

I picked up a cam sensor from napa for $20-30 and changed it in their parking lot. Never do that on a hot motor.

ok well I have 3 codes that keep popping up P-1690,P1694,P-0122 I'm hoping this doesnt mean what I hope it means