P7100 Video

He really did a pretty good job explaining things. I just hope when he reassembles the pump he puts the dv back together right.lol

someone needs to get him a cup of coffee, but cool deal seeing it al and explained out well.

great video. Now I can understand how to modify that pump to make it dump alot of fuel. Great job explaining the plungers and how the rack works.

Google analytics can be a wonderful thing for tracing videos...

I actually made that video. Not sure when I made the weird username here though lol.

That video is crap. I mean it's good but there are some inaccuracies, as in the rack does NOT have teeth, it has some sort of bar on it instead that reminds me of the pitman arm operation on steering.

I bought a spare P7100 solely to tear completely apart and do more vids on, just trying to find time to do it. I will cut it in half or anything to see every single part of it. I want to cut open the governor assembly as much as possible without disrupting the function so that I can video tape how it works. Working on making my own site dedicated to the P7100 as well. So far I have just a background up lol.

I will try and do a better job with explaining, rather than repeating myself over and over. I just know a lot of people don't understand it so I like to explain it over and over, though it drives me nuts when I watch it so I will try and break the habit.

Last edited:
I thought you did a very good job man, I dont have the patience to put together a video like that. Good job

Thanks guys. Just wanted to let you know I finally got some time to cut that scrap P7100 up. I think you have all seen the cutaway P7100 pics that are floating around, I basically did the same thing but I will make video so we can actually see what everything does. Those pics don't do it much for me, I gotta have video. I cut the other side as well to show the rack which apparently there isn't a single pic of on the whole net. I have the governor section all cut apart so we can see how it works as well. When everybody is satisfied, I am going to try and get all of it apart since I can't really see the entity of the plunger assembly by just cutting it with the end mill. It is the same size as the hole so I just run into it, but I got enough of it cut out to see how it works.

I'm wanting to get a whole site going on just the 12 valve trucks showing how they work. Give me some time and I'll either link the vids or link to the site (if I get one made) where the whole P7100 thing is. Give me a day or maybe an hour and I'll show you what it looks like for now before I get to the full blown video, a teaser video I guess.

Thanks guys. Just wanted to let you know I finally got some time to cut that scrap P7100 up. I think you have all seen the cutaway P7100 pics that are floating around, I basically did the same thing but I will make video so we can actually see what everything does. Those pics don't do it much for me, I gotta have video. I cut the other side as well to show the rack which apparently there isn't a single pic of on the whole net. I have the governor section all cut apart so we can see how it works as well. When everybody is satisfied, I am going to try and get all of it apart since I can't really see the entity of the plunger assembly by just cutting it with the end mill. It is the same size as the hole so I just run into it, but I got enough of it cut out to see how it works.

I'm wanting to get a whole site going on just the 12 valve trucks showing how they work. Give me some time and I'll either link the vids or link to the site (if I get one made) where the whole P7100 thing is. Give me a day or maybe an hour and I'll show you what it looks like for now before I get to the full blown video, a teaser video I guess.
That is awesome!! Thanks for doing that.

I am so sick of pump shops and their black magic voodoo. I want to tackle a pump build in the near future with one of hamiltons quick fill cams!

Uploaded an hour ago: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnwYZUr2juU&feature=g-u-u&context=G2d191eeFUAAAAAAABAA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnwYZUr2juU&feature=g-u-u&context=G2d191eeFUAAAAAAABAA[/ame]

Back