Pacific International Raceway

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Wow, Up here in Washington State (home of the super bowl champ's Washington Giants) our local Drag strip "Pacific International Raceway" is going to start offering A DIESEL CASH BASH for the diesel enthusiasts that attend the test and tunes etc… yeehawwww!!!!! Now, hopefully Paul B won't be attending (for our sake) :rockwoot:

Any more details? Is it just a x% payback on track test-n-tune days? I'd almost make the trip up there to run that! After driving to Anaheim (then on to Bakersfield for NADM opener), Pacific seems like a trip to the corner store.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Any more details? Is it just a x% payback on track test-n-tune days? I'd almost make the trip up there to run that! After driving to Anaheim (then on to Bakersfield for NADM opener), Pacific seems like a trip to the corner store.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

The drivers put in $ and bracket against each other, Now, as I recall, I think if you're defeated you have a chance to buy back in (Paul B. or RR would be able to clarify since they're both vary seasoned NHRA divisional bracket racers) I think most of the track's have cash bashes, what's cool about this is they would allow the diesels to have their own lane… Pacific Raceway is keeping pace with w/ the diesel popularity, welcomes us and will provide the essentials for our future growth. Also, I was thinking what a great opportunity for the vendors to hang banners up at the pro-active tracks????