Parting 2001 3500 6 speed HO & 1998 3500 C&C 5 spd 12 valve

Considering parting out the 1998 12 valve engine.
It has a STORM block and it is NOT a Brazil block.

Injection pump is $700 SHIPPED, for those who will ask. :D

Mark.

Okay, so I sold the basic long block from the 2001.
I have the following after the engine's removal.

Radiator, $125, plus the ride.

Intercooler, very nice, clean unit, $125, plus the ride.

6 speed ECM, worked nice, no codes, $275.

6 speed Firewall PCM, $125.

HO VP-44 injection pump, worked great, never hard started, no codes, was a reman, has significantly less than the mileage originally stated, $450.

4WD 6 speed set up, working, running unit, comes with flywheel back to front drive shaft yoke, includes shifter assembly, handle, pedals, console (rough), boots, dash pocket, hydraulics, $2200.

Block/spacer plate, $150 SHIPPED.

Starter spacer/bolts for 6 speed, $65 SHIPPED.

Complete under hood harness, fuse box, engine and PCM harnesses, $200.

Last edited:
The truck had cruise, but was that in the ECM (engine) or the PCM (firewall)?

Mark.

To-morrow I'm ripping apart the engine in the 12 valve truck, for the NV4500 (sold) and the P-7100 set-up (sold), so here's a parts list for it:

THE WHOLE P-7100 CONVERSION {EXCEPT INJECTOR LINES} IS SOLD.

Engine bay harness, with PCM, includes ALL harnesses under the hood, fuse box, headlights, the whole mess, $650 SHIPPED.

PS/VAC combo pump assembly, good working order, $175 SHIPPED.

Fan with clutch, no hub assembly, $150 SHIPPED

Cylinder head, unknown if cracked, $300/offer.

NON-BRAZIL STORM engine block, likely has damage in a couple of cylinders, $350/offer.

12 valve (triangular) engine mounts with bolts, $85 SHIPPED.

HX35W turbo, nice, tight unit, seemed to spool well, $250 SHIPPED.

P-7100 injector lines, with hold downs, $125 SHIPPED.

If there is anything else you need, ASK and I'll see what I can find out. :D

Yeah Mark, I know you have tons of stuff and didn't want to move in on your sale. If you have one (or multiple), no big deal, he can still get it from you. I was offering as an alternative if yours were gone.

2wd rear spring mounting plates, the plates sit under the rear end housing and the 4u bolts go trough them.

Are the ones you need more like flat plate, or are they curved and formed?
I have either version.

Mark.

PM me a price shipped to 02631 on the 2wd 4500 without pedals or interior pieces if your willing to split it up. I just need from flywheel to output yoke with the shifter and hydraulics if you have them. Thanks. I can arrange to have a forklift ready to offload too if it makes shipping cheaper.
2002 ext cab manual. But now it has a 47rh with a nv271 in it. Just the original equipment and I'll make it work

Put the shift lever off your original T case on the 271 and it works perfect. Just got done putting a 271 in my '95 behind a 47RH.

Last edited:
Curved wraps to fit the axel

I do have them.

PM me a price shipped to 02631 on the 2wd 4500 without pedals or interior pieces if your willing to split it up. I just need from flywheel to output yoke with the shifter and hydraulics if you have them. Thanks. I can arrange to have a forklift ready to offload too if it makes shipping cheaper...

Actually, I'm delivering that tranny to a guy in Texas to-day, so it's sold.

Mark.

Back