Parting 96 3500 CC LB DRW 4x4 5 speed

How much for the frame and body ? And do u have any pictures?

All that's left of body is cab and doors. Interior is complete. Frame is great. Axles still under it. I'll post some pics in a bit. Make a good offer.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Here are a few pics, sorry about the snow. Full power interior, cruise, tilt, ac, manual transmission setup etc. Laramie SLT. Husky floor liners front and rear. Rear seat is nearly mint, front passenger is fine, driver side broke down as typical. Carpet headliner and dash are not great. Everything works like it should except the power lock button on passenger door. Never investigated that, didn't bother me any, never had to worry about my wife locking doors on me accidentally (keys in it lol) shifter boots sold already otherwise all complete minus stereo. Doors are really nice. Cab is straight and solid except for rockers. It previously had a visor and fairing on it, so there are sealed up bolt holes from that. The wheels tires and rear air bags overloads are spoken for. I have a full set of 16" dually wheels and a few tires that can go with if need be. Again make an offer.
9yse7a4e.jpg

qapa6e4e.jpg

yve3u7ej.jpg

uhupave9.jpg

4asyjagy.jpg

evaqahyz.jpg

When making an offer please specify what all you are making an offer on since it is a part out. I'd love to sell it as a roller basically as it sits. I need to keep my clutch hydraulics, lift pump and probably all of engine harness or at least grid heater harness, and throttle cable. I think that's it. Again wheels tires and rear air bags kit is spoken for.