parting out 05 puller

kypowerstroke

Strippin the pullin truck, so i got 05 SD body panels everything is good no tailgate grill or bumper but i have dually 8' BED front and ext cab doors also glass is good, 2 hoods set of stock 18 inch alum. wheels nice xl int. good dash 6.0 motor and trans also have a front and rear rearends factory drive shafts you name it i got it give me a call or text at 502 445 4717

What modifications are on the motor? I might be interested in some of the external engine parts.

im workin on the pics they will be here asap. but yes i have the seats it is the 60/40 bench seat they are in very nice shape

the truck is apart now its rolling now but tomarrow the frame and shell will be cut up and scrapped im trying to fund my new toy,

for the motor it is out now also, it is a stock 6.0 it was not in the truck when it was pulling its been in the shop, I had a 3.0 cummins

the int. is nice no stains I am lookin to get somewhere around 400 for the 2 bucket seats, center console and rear set, I cant send or recive pics on my phone but if you want them ill send them to you from my g/fs phones pm me and ill get them to you asap