Parting Out 2000 24v Motor parts list!!

what are you looking to get for the rods/pistons? I dont wanna make an offer thats too low.

Is $250.00 to much? I would think thats reasonable. Number 6 piston is nicked up around the skirt everything else looks great

what are you looking to get for the rods/pistons? I dont wanna make an offer thats too low.

You should have bought that shortblock from me for $500. It was in good shape. I know a guy who has a complete one for cheap.

what horse is 6x16's. Intrested

II doesn't really put a horse power rating on them. I did find a chart that states a 6X.016 is 350% above stock. They fuel pretty heavy

I had some 5 x 16's they were INSANE. Completely black out i-20 in both directions.
I was getting on it a little in this video, but not giving it all she had.
my truck :: MOV01066.flv video by thisbetterwork - Photobucket
I miss that idle :(
I should add that I was on a stock vp, with a stock turbo. The only other mod was a Dr. Performance stage 5 box.
Hope that helps both of you.

Global, do u by chance have any of the stuff on the inside of the truck? I think my blower motor for my ac/heater is about to take a crap on me and I don't even wanna know what a new one might retail for. Also, I need a passenger side visor (the tan color) mine doesn't have a mirror or any of that crap. And the cup holder thingy that the shifter sits in (mine is a 5 speed reg cab) in the color of black.