Parting out 2002.5 High Output

Phily 911

Satire
It's hopeless trying to sell my truck for what I owe being with how crappy the economy is. However being a 2002 HO with everything in good condition I'm pondering on just ripping it apart and selling the parts like the axles, t-case, trany, engine and other oddball parts that might hold value.

If someone could post some general known values of the major parts it would be a great help to see if ripping this apart would pay off.

Is the truck bone stock? Color, miles, QC or red? They all make a difference...
Whole motor depending on miles: $1500-2000
Both axles as set: $1200?
NV5600: $1500-3000 depending on miles and if it comes with a good clutch
241DHD TC: $500
Cab:???
Bed:$500-1000
Bumpers:$100-200 ea.
wheels and tires: if stock with decent tread, $300 for the set?
seats:$250 for the full front bench?
Front doors with no rust on the inside or bottoms could be a gold mine since they are so rust prone...

Is the truck bone stock? Color, miles, QC or red? They all make a difference...
Whole motor depending on miles: $1500-2000
Both axles as set: $1200?
NV5600: $1500-3000 depending on miles and if it comes with a good clutch
241DHD TC: $500
Cab:???
Bed:$500-1000
Bumpers:$100-200 ea.
wheels and tires: if stock with decent tread, $300 for the set?
seats:$250 for the full front bench?
Front doors with no rust on the inside or bottoms could be a gold mine since they are so rust prone...

bone stock, tan with matching tan heated leather seats, qc, long bed. I thought maybe the 2002 had more value being CAD less. The bed has seen use, I'd be lucky to get 500. The tires I've already sold for 600, they were the stock AL rims with new MT tires. If I can get more I still haven't sent them off. There seems to be no rust on this thing, however I wouldn't even know how to sell the body parts off this thing.

BTW

How many miles on it? How much do you owe?

200k and I owe 14g.

BTW I greatly appreciate everyone involved so far. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I can't tell you how much this all helps me.

Actually the CADless axles I think have less value, the cad gives a few MPG.
Depends though you find someone who is putting lockouts or building a puller and it might have more value.

Actually the CADless axles I think have less value, the cad gives a few MPG.
Depends though you find someone who is putting lockouts or building a puller and it might have more value.

Ya that's true, I just figured everyone on here that was looking for parts was wanting to build something like a puller. I saw a few threads before where people were seaking out the CAD less Dana 60.

Your guess is probably better than mine. I'm in the dark about parting out trucks.