Parting out 2nd Gen trucks

Im still hunting for it. I have a ton of parts here and they arent exactly organized in the cab of the truck LOL

I found one but i need to located the second one before i sell it seperately.

UPDATE

The 01 Dana 80 SRW Disk Brake axle comes with only a limited slip carrier, one factory bearing cap and one billet bearing cap. The tubes are welded to the center section and has no brakes on it. It came out of a pulling truck so the internals were sold already.

$400 obo and I can ship it via freight at a decent price.

UPDATE

The 01 Dana 80 SRW Disk Brake axle comes with only a limited slip carrier, one factory bearing cap and one billet bearing cap. The tubes are welded to the center section and has no brakes on it. It came out of a pulling truck so the internals were sold already.

$400 obo and I can ship it via freight at a decent price.

I will come get it for 100. Can get new for that much Dustin

lmao... Im selling a complete housing here not just a carrier. the billet cap is worth 50 plus alone

Gutted SRW disc brake dana 80. comes with limited slip carrier. $400

99 short bed with no dents inside the bed 2 minor ones on the rear quarter. needs paint $600

95 Ram title with the matching dash $400

hydroboost setup $400

12v International Casting head with 100k miles on it $300

2 stock cams $90 ea comes with gears

12v injection lines $75

12v industrial oil pan $45

12v standard oil pan $70

95 12v 47RH wiring harness with PCM $200

I have all the accessories on the engines (make offer)

95 RCLB Frame $200

97 Club Cab $200

2 sets of doors with good guts $90 pair

2 hoods (both need body work) $25ea

1 fiberglass srt10 hood (needs work) $300 if i can find it

I have a 8x32 shed full of parts and boxes throughout both garages full of truck parts.

Someone come and give me 2000 for everything or I can keep parting it out.

330314661five text/call is the fastest way to get ahold of me.

updated pricing

Doors, standard cab or 4 door? I only need 1, passenger side, regular cab.

reg cab or club cab doors. my red doors are the better ones. will only sell as a pair though cause there is no way i can sell one LOL

they do have rust hence the low pricing. but they are complete and in working order

Since 300000000 people keep asking me for a fan hub I will just simply say I dont have one. Its long gone. LOL

reg cab or club cab doors. my red doors are the better ones. will only sell as a pair though cause there is no way i can sell one LOL

they do have rust hence the low pricing. but they are complete and in working order

Thanks, I'll pass.

hydroboost setup is off an 2001.5 truck.

Do you happen to have the rubber spring isolators that go above the factory front springs? I'm looking for a set.