parting out 96 slt dodge,

DEZLFREK

my licence plate says it
so i have alot of the interior left. pass door and fender, mirrors, the radiator intercooler etc.
also the rear end is dana 80 disc brake conversion and only has about 300 miles since rebuilt with a detroit locker. 3.54 gears
front end steering was rebuilt the day before it got wrecked, ball joints are all good, its got a lincon locker and 3.54 gears

grey cloth. pm me with an offer for whatever you think they are worth to you. door panels are gone now

Id love to have the axles but freight would kill it I bet to Iowa.

I need the black plastic piece around the steering column if its an auto.

im not to sure about the front axle frieght, i get a pretty good deal going to you bussiness ;) make me an offer with all the steering and ill see how much shipping would be but prolly 200 or less
you guys want to give me address to ship to and ill get shipping quotes I do have the two previous parts still..

i would like to get 700 for it with the disc brakes and the mag hi cover and detroit with 3.54 gears and like i said was rebuilt about 300 miles before the truck got wrecked. oh its a dually rear end. sorry i should have said that earlier..

do you know what it measures from spring perch to spring perch?

not off the top of my head but it still fits in the stock srw trucks from 94-02, i converted mine shortly before the wreck.. I know the dually rears are 4 inches narrower than the srw rears from backing plate to plate..

the 2nd gen dually rears are 2 inches wider than a srw 1st gen but im not sure about spring perches.. Ill have to measure that for you i just saw you picture so im assuming that would be why you are asking.. ill let you know asap in a few minutes when i measure another truck

i'll give you 20 bucks for the rear view mirror and the inside passanger door handle

its the auto adjust rear view, and figure out shipping from 95476

Back