Parting out my 89 W350

Free89W350

Broke
All parts are OBO but please don't insult me.. Location is Pen Argyl Pa 18072 will ship but prefer local pick up also willing to meet as long as the distance isn't to far. If there is something you need that isn't listed just ask and I will check.

The interior is red and most everything is there but I'm keeping the dash and the wiring for a crew cab project.

Clean 8' bed $450

Power doors $150 ea

Solid fenders $100 ea

Cab has rust hole on the drivers side under the gas pedal and the front mount bolts broke off. $200

Frame true 1 ton "tall" frame $350

Set of 3.07 rears complete end to end with decent brakes front rear has selecto hubs. $1100 for the pair or $600 ea

Non IC VE with lines pretty much maxed out but ac lever still there has a "ground" fuel pin $500

NP 205 transfer case with coupling $300

AHC head (7mm) less then 1500 mi $375

Short Block 368K still has cross hatch in cyl wall $800

3 1/2" DP with exhaust band clamp $75

3 1/2" around tcase to 4" $75

Set of 5" turn outs $100

Almost new 235/85/16 Goodyear Silent armor "E" rated tires on Ford Steel wheels tires have less then 1000 mi $800

Kelderman Single Bag rear Air ride with compressor and in cab "computer" $700

Willing to take pictures and email them just PM me you email.

Thanks, Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the pods work in an inter cooled first gen or are they 9mm I can't remember? What Kind of power rating are they?

Will the pods work in an inter cooled first gen or are they 9mm I can't remember? What Kind of power rating are they?

They are for a IC head 7mm. I'm not sure on the power rating but they are quite a bit larger then stock.

stock 1st gen inj - 6x.009" = .000380"

pods - 4x.015 = .000707 (% larger than stock)

specs from another site...

How much for the whole truck with out modifications

I tried that before for 5g's and no one was interested. I can get more by parting it out so that is were I am at. I already started stripping it down. If you have a offer let me know before to many parts are gone.

Thanks Ryan

hey im looking for the square part that goes on the gear box shaft and the steering shaft goes inside of it and it has two little metal blocks...if it isnt worn out?

hey im looking for the square part that goes on the gear box shaft and the steering shaft goes inside of it and it has two little metal blocks...if it isnt worn out?

It has a little bit of play but nothing excessive. I would sell it for $40 + shipping. let me know, Ryan

damn i want those injectors, hopefully you have them next week. i would just come pick them up too

Back