Parting out my 89 W350

After next weekend sure but it will be the frame, bare cab and bed only. Most every thing else is either sold or spoken for.

BTT!!!! :cheer:

There are still parts left and it was a complete solid truck. All the body parts and interior are still avail. If you need something ask I may have it..

Ryan

Ryan please call me 570-730-8349 im very close to you and interested in some parts

Would you go $1000 for block and head? When you say short block does it also include the oil pan?

I need power steering lines if you have them. Let me know.

I do have them but I would say they have seen better days. One of them looks pretty rusty at the box. If you would like I will take a pic and send it to you but I personally would feel better not selling them to you just in case one were to fail.

Ryan

I do have them but I would say they have seen better days. One of them looks pretty rusty at the box. If you would like I will take a pic and send it to you but I personally would feel better not selling them to you just in case one were to fail.

Ryan

Thanks for the honesty, I will keep looking.

BTT!!!

There is still mechanical stuff left and the body let me know if your intrerested and I will try to get some pics for you.

***UPDATED LIST***

All parts are OBO but please don't insult me.. Location is Pen Argyl Pa 18072 will ship but prefer local pick up also willing to meet as long as the distance isn't to far. If there is something you need that isn't listed just ask and I will check.

The interior is red and most everything is there but I'm keeping the dash and the wiring for a crew cab project.

Clean 8' bed $450

Power doors $150 ea

Solid fenders $100 ea

Cab has rust hole on the drivers side under the gas pedal and the front mount bolts broke off. $200

Frame true 1 ton "tall" frame $350

Set of 3.07 rears complete end to end with decent brakes front rear has selecto hubs. $1100 for the pair or $600 ea

Non IC VE with lines pretty much maxed out but ac lever still there has a "ground" fuel pin $500

NP 205 transfer case with coupling $300

AHC head (7mm) less then 1500 mi $375

Short Block 368K still has cross hatch in cyl wall $800

3 1/2" DP with exhaust band clamp $75

3 1/2" around tcase to 4" $75

Set of 5" turn outs $100

Almost new 235/85/16 Goodyear Silent armor "E" rated tires on Ford Steel wheels tires have less then 1000 mi $800

Kelderman Single Bag rear Air ride with compressor and in cab "computer" $700

Willing to take pictures and email them just PM me you email.

Thanks, Ryan

Back