Parting out my 94 DDP 4's BD turbos

killed300ex

Parting out my 94 I am keeping the motor trans transfer case and axles just about everything else is going here is the list so far
-DDP 4's Injectors 140 HP $650
-H2 Chrome rims with BFG All terrains tons of tire life left 315/75/17 $650
-BD towing twins ok heres the deal tore it apart top turbo needs rebuilt bad blowing oil through into the intake and shaft play. Bottom turbo has some side to side shaft play but no in an out and doesnt hit the sides (Could measure if someone wants Turbo probably only has 10k miles on it if that, was new when i bought them) All intake pipes are powdercoated with silvervein that still looks nice. Comes with everything you need to make them run only have to put a drain in your oilpan or we could possible work a swap if you give me yours once youve installed as my motor is going on a stand for awhile would like $1450
-Front bumper has welded on d rings and cutout for winch fairlead. One side bar needs rewelded (Will fix if sold, can also sand and paint if someone wants) Going best offer on this Not 100% sure I want to sell but for the right $ its gone could also include the warn 16.5 ti winch for the right money
-8 ft bed (white) has 2 spots of rust that need to be fixed and then just a good sand and paint decent-good condition $250 comes with tailgate and taillights
- Right and left front fenders (Red) both in decent shape no rust $100 takes (Came off a 95 3500) both
- one hood (red) in cood condition (Came off a 95 3500) $60
- One tailgate (Off my 94 green w/ plastic molding on bottom) Good condition 2 dents where a fork truck ran into it $70
-Aluminum full tailgate protector beat up but still work $20
- Weather Guard tool box $280
-Have all interior pieces let me know what ya need i can probably help you out.

I am sure there is more I just cant think of it right now I will update as more comes off the truck if you need something let me know I probably have it.

Also would be willing to trade for a 4 or 5 inch turbo back exhaust for a reg cab longbed and an air intake setup.

Also trying to sell my 04 yfz 450 Has a fresh motor (Out in the pictures) Runs great no issues fresh motor from the crank up oil mod done new crank & rod new head ect built to be reliable and tons of fun $2900

Everything is obo looking to move some parts to fund my 12 valve conversion. Alss parts are located in rochester NH and shipping is on buyers dime
Evan
P7120174.jpg

P7120175.jpg

Front bumper
P5080041.jpg

Twins
PA050344-1.jpg

yfz450
P9270334.jpg