Parts for 24v and commen rail

Cummalong

okay well i p pumped my truck so i have some parts for sale that i no longer need..

Bluechip redline unlimted fully fueled to 4k on my truck the best my truck ever ran was with the redline and comp stack sent it back to bluechip before
it was put on my truck and was only ran for 3k askin 850obo

Edge comp box w/ wiring harness currently is stuck on level five so its needs to be send to edge and fixed and upgraded to a drag i cant see that costing too much so id like to have 200 for it

i have a set of 7x14's that i didnt run for very long at all i bought them from a guy on here and he said he bought them from fbd... i do not know who actually made the inj though but they ran good.. 450 or trade for a ddp or schied injector of smaller size

industrail injection dual cp3 kit with duramax pump im selling this for a freindhe only ran it for maybe 1000mi before he realized he liked his truck better with the stock pump and stock inj 1800 for the kit

commen rail industrail inj nozzles im guessin somewere like plus 250 race 5 seris comes in the ii box w tool 800

brand new dr. performance box for commen rail has race tune in it 450

call 4433092162 charley for 24v parts

for commen rail parts call 4435539159 sam

FYI, it should cost $100 to get the comp fixed. Mine done the same thing.

Good deal on it!

DOH!! I deserved that... Guess that's what I get for having terrible vision, and looking at this thread on my phone!!

Anyway, here's another free bump!