pass time comp d

Lostnwalmart

ok so ill be making it to the race track here in a week or so and thought it would be fun if you all guess what time the truck will run. Winner will get a comp d sticker your choice.

Truck is a 94 2wd auto has 4.10 gears gear vendors weighs around 5400 lbs.
For traction I have caltracs 33/10.5w 15's and only 3 leafs in the rear.
Now to the fun part the powa adders. 160 pump with no afc/plate, rack plug, westons comp special dv's, dual fed at 55 psi idle pressure maintains about 30 wot, PAC break 4k gsk. 60 lb valve springs, Weston modified sac 5x18's, hamilton 181/210 new profile cam set at .08 in and .15 ex, gt4202 turbo 1.01 t4 on a custom t4 tubular header. Header and turbine housing ceramic coated. Precision 46mm gate. Suncoast triple disc converter and hd rebuild with manual vb and cheetah shifter. Port and polished exhaust on head and timing around 20*. I also have a N20 kit with a .120 solenoid and for now a .073 jet but can go bigger.

I will be going as fast as possible fastest time slip wins! :pop:

Dang... I would guess but the NAWS leaves me clueless. I forsee traction issues. Ill still bite... 12.45

I seriously almost said 12.20... We will see!

Whoa whoa whoa! Rules in the middle of the thread after I have already guessed? Come on now you cheap skate!

If I left it open some one would abuse it and make 50 posts on different times lol so I'm going hilander on this there can only bE ONE.

I'm going 12.5 because of traction. If you hook good, I'd even say 12. But my official guess is 12.5

EDIT: Wait a sec, what kinda tires? Cheaters or A/T's or what?