pass time comp d

My guess-ti-mates:

Based purely on your MPH gain from 1/8th to 1/4 trap speed, I'd say your putting down 500 to 525 HP. You probably need to turn up the boost some more, is that a wastegated exhaust housing?

In a roll-on race, I'd guess your truck would run neck-in-neck to a vehicle capable of 12.9 to 13.4 ET's, right in there with a C6 Corvette and quicker than a new Camaro SS.

I would hope its faster than that! I run right with a new Camaro SS in my truck and pulled on a 350z with intake and exhaust from a 40 roll to 100.

I would hope its faster than that! I run right with a new Camaro SS in my truck and pulled on a 350z with intake and exhaust from a 40 roll to 100.

Cliffs 12v used to to that with a factory turbo, trans, well pretty much factory everything. No weight at all to that truck.

Also the winner is kleann - 14.50. ill fix the line and go out again as soon as i can and get proper times. The closest to the new time will also get a sticker unless its kleann again LOL

Also the winner is kleann - 14.50. ill fix the line and go out again as soon as i can and get proper times. The closest to the new time will also get a sticker unless its kleann again LOL

Oh ****, I can't belive I haven't checked back!! how do I get my sticker?!!

Lol tell me which one you want from orangenv I'll order it with your shipping address and wala! I'll be taking it back to the track got the new line in so the new time will also get a sticker!

Lol tell me which one you want from orangenv I'll order it with your shipping address and wala! I'll be taking it back to the track got the new line in so the new time will also get a sticker!

Haha, leave it up to a sledpuller to guess close to the right time! But seriously sorry you had such bad luck man, but chit happens. I was kinda betting on something breaking/malfunctioning, hope I didn't give you any bad luck....
I'll let you know on the sticker choice!

Haha it's all good. It's racing chit happens. Pm me a shipping address and your choice color and style