pass time comp d

d9c8d2b6.jpg

An 11 second 1/8th LOL I need my chemical turbocharger

Second pass not much better lol it broke loose on the shifts and puckered my bung hole pretty good lol
529da87a.jpg

Last edited:
My original guess was based on nitrous and you having traction with your new slicks.

I'd like to change my guess to 14.40 @ 107 MPH.

And I was worried I had a slow time... Cliff, you let me down.

You really eased off the line any paticular reason for that? Sounded like it went like hell on the top end. Takes a lot of work to get one set up to both run and hook, making power is the easy part, getting it to the ground is much tougher. Good luck.

nope it sucked heard that line blow right before tech all night he couldnt get on top of the charger until the 330 but next time he will have nitrous

How big is the exhaust AR on that GT4202?

When I was playing with my GT4294 with 1.28AR, it left really soft like that until I tried a looser converter, then I was able to get it to half light and with small 215 injectors my
Best ET with GT4294 was 14.27 @ 102.39 MPH

60' - 2.356
330 - 6.392
1/8 - 9.458 @ 80.8 MPH
1000 - 12.069
ET - 14.270
MPH - 102.39

I then installed my cheap road race slicks and 5x.018 injectors and went 13.54 @ 105.78 MPH.

I finally installed a campaign lift pump and solved my low fuel pressure and went: 12.724 @ 111.98 MPH
I backed up the run with a 12.80 @ 112.07 MPH.

On my truck, the biggest indicator of how well the turbo is spooling is the 330' time minus the 60' time. If it spools up slow the 330' time is really slow. And running 2.4 to 2.0 60' times doesn't take much power so it's almost 100% related to traction.

If your 60' times start dipping below 1.9 seconds, then spool-up will start to drastically effect 60' time as well.

I got a gt4294 wheel and housing from Forrest so I'll try that also. But it goes like crazy once it is lit but I got a few guys wanting to do some roll racing tonight which I may take them up on.

Last edited:
You really eased off the line any paticular reason for that? Sounded like it went like hell on the top end. Takes a lot of work to get one set up to both run and hook, making power is the easy part, getting it to the ground is much tougher. Good luck.

I couldnt get the charger to lite without the n2o for me so I could not launch it sucked but that's racing. Thanks for the luck I'll need it lol.

I got a gt4294 wheel and housing from Forrest so I'll try that also. But it goes like crazy once it is lit but I got a few guys wanting to do some roll racing tonight which I may take them up on.

My guess-ti-mates:

Based purely on your MPH gain from 1/8th to 1/4 trap speed, I'd say your putting down 500 to 525 HP. You probably need to turn up the boost some more, is that a wastegated exhaust housing?

In a roll-on race, I'd guess your truck would run neck-in-neck to a vehicle capable of 12.9 to 13.4 ET's, right in there with a C6 Corvette and quicker than a new Camaro SS.