Passenger Diesel 6.7l intake manifold

SmoktU21

Give it the Biscuits!
Hey guys I was doing my looking around a month or so ago and I came across the Passenger intake manifold... I was sold on the EGT decrease most of all.. I saved up the money to get it now I cant find it anywhere.. Are they not available at all anymore?

I have one on my 2010 truck, works and looks great. I sent an email to Dave at passenger for ya.

Thats my fear too, send me a pm on this as well. Im looking at deleting all mine very soon.

I got one... absolutely love it!!!

In addition to the EGT drop, my trucks seems to not be as loud, I thought it was me but the wife said the same thing I was think'n... dunno...

Hard to say with digital gauges, but I think'n my average EGT dropped 1 ta 2 hundred degrees. I know I can stay on the skinny pedal longer before my black maxx starts to defuel.

I'll get some pics up later.

:quote EGT decrease from different intake horn? quote:

We have always seen lower EGTS with an aftermarket intake horn. the stock one is very restrictive and an increase in airflow means lower egts, quicker spool/better throttle response and MPG gains.

:quote EGT decrease from different intake horn? quote:

We have always seen lower EGTS with an aftermarket intake horn. the stock one is very restrictive and an increase in airflow means lower egts, quicker spool/better throttle response and MPG gains.

Yeah, that is probably the most noticeable thing, off idle is much more responsive than before. I had to retrain my foot. Even at speed the trucks just a bit...snappier... I was surprised, I struggled to justify the purchase in my head and mostly did it to get the gaudy looking oem horn with block off plates & the throttle body damper / butterfly... outta my engine bay... dang glad I did!

Well, I didn't take as many pic's during the install as I should have, I got focus on the job and pics slipped my mind...:doh:

DSC02939.jpg

DSC02941.jpg

DSC02942.jpg

DSC02940.jpg

It's hard to see, but theres close to an inch on the right hand side of the stock horn that is not usable... although it does get a bit of air, or soot mostly.

For those considering deletes... this is after 20K

DSC02520.jpg

Has a slight tilt towards the cab, leaves plenty of room for a second cp3 without crowding.