PCS Question

syrupdawg

GA Diesel Mafia
Okay I have a question about the PCS and which valve body to use. I need 2 PCS now and possibly 3. I need one for my fummins immediately. If you use the ATS Valve body do you have to use the ATS controller (I know its just a rebadged PCS)? Ive heard the wiring is different on it or something. Theres a huge price difference between the ATS and Suncoast units.

Does one of the companies Valve Body offer different features over the other or are they basically the same thing?

Thanks in advance for the help. We have never used a PCS before and Im looking foward to trying one out.

With ATS the shift solenoids are different than IIRC and you can only run ATS tunes. Not a issue if you do your own you just won't be able to try out other PCS TCM tunes.

Yeah the ATS and SC versions will not swap. The controller unit is the same harness's are different and the ATS has its own software version.

Okay so now we got it clear that they wont interchange. Does one have different features from the other?

ATS has a built in temp sensor and SC does not, that's it as far as features. I've had both and you get the same control from either one.

Back