PCS tunes

fummins97

I've seen guys trading tunes for dodge's running the pcs controller, is there anywhere one could find different tunes for the E4OD. I've screwed around with mine for awhile and it still sucks, just hoping for some different options...

so there is obviously something with your truck because "your buddies awesome tune" doesn't work in your truck.

you're a fun one tim but no I have not tried it yet and I don't believe I said it was awesome. but anyway I was hoping to find something here since I have seen a lot on running the pcs in dodge transmissions and all the great files those guys are using. I'm terribly sorry if I am not as super intelligent as all the people on here. I bought a $800 transmission brain because some dick from destroked told me that they would 100% stand behind it and help with all tuning. Great sales pitch but the support was absolutely nothing. I go on here asking for help and I get a few people like Mosmoke and transtuner that help here and there but all the bugs aren't worked out and I am very tired of having to explain how to drive my truck to anyone that wants to use it.
So go with your response, say something is wrong and it not the pcs, give me some ideas or things to check or connections to check. I am far from stupid, I'm just trying to learn and I thought that's what these sites were for. If I am wrong or somebody is going to make a childish response, please just close the thread. thanks

Last edited:
Send me a data log of you driving the truck and tell me what it is doing that you do not like and what the speed and throttle is so I can work with it. Remember I also need the current file that is in the truck also.I am on work weekends now so I will try to fit it in when possible. Remember also YOU are my eyes and ears so I don't know what it is doing. These are universal controllers and one file does not fit all. Turbo's pumps, tire size weight of truck, towing are all factors in tuning.

I believe you still have my email.

Tim

while mosmoke is busy, can anyone answer me this, I am going to get another pcs box that has a proven tune on it, I will swap mine out and I want to grab that tune and save it to my laptop. So how do I do that? retrieve file and save it off?

Mo smoke could you pm me your contact info. Have a buddy who would like your services

just for an update, tim sent me a new file and its real close to what I want, just need to make another data log for him but like always something else has gone wrong, think its the steering box, but I can't drive it safely.

Back