Performance CR parts and gauges etc

QIKDSL

All of this stuff is basically brand new with barely any run time or miles. Getting a new truck so I am returning it to stock. Prices include shipping on small stuff. Everything is still on the truck but I will begin removing everything in a day or two.

*ATS Newest dual cp3 kit for 03-07 trucks. It has a LBZ pump and roughly 3000 miles on the kit and 3 months old. I am also including a custom built fuel supply setup. Its 2 distribution blocks that use 3/8" feeds and returns for the pumps, the feed block uses 1/2" inlet from your lift pump.. It's all black AN fittings and very nice. $200 worth of stuff. You must delete the factory fuel filter to use it all since it feeds directly. I am also including all the new lines and fittings that come with the kit from ATS if you want to go that route. $2000

*Built 6.7 Head w/ Hamilton #110 springs, freeze plugs taped and plugged, Valve job, New valve seals, Port job on intake, exhaust ports and the bowls, B&B side draft intake powdercoated wrinkle flat black. Also I'll include the 3" IC pipe that V bands to the intake. Head was done by Ashley Black at Blacks diesel performance. 3000 miles on the head. $3200

*Hamilton Heavy Duty Pushrods 3000 miles $200
* Arp 625s 1 torque and 3000 miles $1000
*3rd Gen Marine Valve Cover kit Powdercoated black $300
*32k relief valve 50 miles $90 w/core
*6.7 Crossover tubes $200
*6.7 Cp3 with 47k miles $400
*Custom Built Aluminum dual fan shroud with dual 16" Taurus fans. Shrouds powdercoated gloss black but has a few scratches on the top of it so will need to be repowdercoated. Doesn't come with fan controller. Very nice piece. $300

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it what a sweet pile of parts! Going to buy a lottery ticket right now! LOL
Easter bump for you!

Pics of valve cover pls.

Only pic I have right this second.
35l97wn.jpg

No fan controller so how did you operate fans, on off switch?

No fan controller so how did you operate fans, on off switch?

The controller that I'm using got water in it from washing off my motor and made the controller stick the fans on low. So you'd just have to replace the controller with a new one. It's a dual speed controller because Taurus fan are a true dual speed fan. I could leave the controller wired up for whoever buys it so they can use it for reference to rewire the new one directly back in. Nothing to it.

Updated

All of this stuff is basically brand new with barely any run time or miles. Getting a new truck so I am returning it to stock. Prices include shipping on small stuff. Everything is still on the truck but I will begin removing everything in a day or two.

*ATS Newest dual cp3 kit for 03-07 trucks. It has a LBZ pump and roughly 3000 miles on the kit and 3 months old. I am also including a custom built fuel supply setup. Its 2 distribution blocks that use 3/8" feeds and returns for the pumps, the feed block uses 1/2" inlet from your lift pump.. It's all black AN fittings and very nice. $200 worth of stuff. You must delete the factory fuel filter to use it all since it feeds directly. I am also including all the new lines and fittings that come with the kit from ATS if you want to go that route. $2000

*Built 6.7 Head w/ Hamilton #110 springs, freeze plugs taped and plugged, Valve job, New valve seals, Port job on intake, exhaust ports and the bowls, B&B side draft intake powdercoated wrinkle flat black. Also I'll include the 3" IC pipe that V bands to the intake. Head was done by Ashley Black at Blacks diesel performance. 3000 miles on the head. $3200

* Arp 625s 1 torque and 3000 miles $1000
*3rd Gen Marine Valve Cover kit Powdercoated black $300
*32k relief valve 50 miles $90 w/core
*6.7 Crossover tubes $200
*6.7 Cp3 with 47k miles $400