Performance parts for sale!!!

Mike,
If Kevin doesn't take the girdle and it will work on
5.9 I will take it.

I am going to have to pass, so it is yours. Every time I think I am getting ahead somethign else comes up,, lol. One day I will get this engine done

Are the brakes sold?

I asked in page one of thread and never got a response !

SORRY GUYS i HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS. MY WIFE AND I WERE IN A BAD ACCIDENT SUNDAY AND BUSY AS HELL AT WORK..

Hope all is well. Are you going to be able to ship the D200 today? Thanks

YEAH WE ARE ALL RIGHT. HER TAHOE MIGHT BE TOTALED... JUST BUMPS AND BRUISES.. SHE TOOK MOST OF IT WHEN SHE HIT THE DASH... SOME RETARDS WERE HAVING A ROAD RAGE EPISODE.. CAUSED THE PERSON IN FRONT OF USE TO REAR END ONE OF THEM AND AT 75 AND BEING 5 CARS BEHIND i HAD NO WHERE TO GO THEN HIT THEM..

Well that's not good, and good thing everyone is safe. I still maintain that I have a valid point stating this guy doesn't have the best of reputation for buying and selling things on this site.

Everything has shipped guys.. Not much left..

Truck is for sale as a roller for 15,000 obo cage in it. Plus a full leather interior stock suspension ans new dash if you want to remove the cage dash i trimmed to fit.

Thanks for the PCS D200. Arrived safe and sound. Good to hear you finally sold the truck. SO whats left now?