Picked up the new TS Performance 2014 Project truck

I applaud using the EPA stuff to make this hobby legal. Looking forward to seeing what can be done.

Looking forward to squeezing a little more out of my 14 laramie. Watching

You mean 2? Sub'd. I second the awesomeness of legality. I cringe at the fines people will be paying eventually on their newer deleted rigs.

Loving these new Dodges and can't wait to see the epa friendly potential

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

with a special thanks to 2tone12v, anthony reams himself. i've seen a 2014 do over 100 mph lol!!! :bang :hehe:

TS Stryker

Any further updates on the Stryker module? Looking at Tuners, but they require PCM being sent in and this is clearly detectable should I have any issues with the truck. Interested in the results to see if the TS Stryker is really worth the $800+

Any further updates on the Stryker module? Looking at Tuners, but they require PCM being sent in and this is clearly detectable should I have any issues with the truck. Interested in the results to see if the TS Stryker is really worth the $800+

Sending in your pcm?

Sending in your pcm?

I'm confused as well. :what:

Unless I got some special treatment. I didn't send chit in. They sent me the box and I installed it in 5 minutes roughly.

i think he is talking about bully dog. heard through the grape vine (no real solid proof to back me up so take it as hear-say)
that bdog offers tunning but its a pcm flash to unlock it...

edge is supposedly releasing something here soon also

i think he is talking about bully dog. heard through the grape vine (no real solid proof to back me up so take it as hear-say)
that bdog offers tunning but its a pcm flash to unlock it...

edge is supposedly releasing something here soon also

I guess mfenter needs to get his chit straight and know wtf he's talking about before he goes flappin his soup coolers on the forums here then.

I guess mfenter needs to get his chit straight and know wtf he's talking about before he goes flappin his soup coolers on the forums here then.

Calm your tits bro, looks to me like he is asking for more info on the Stryker because he doesn't wanna send the PCM in to those other guys and would rather just install the TS box.

Calm your tits bro, looks to me like he is asking for more info on the Stryker because he doesn't wanna send the PCM in to those other guys and would rather just install the TS box.

Cool? I'm not hot LOL. Keyboard keyboard keyboard is all.

Back