Pics and a few vids of the 99% completed BAMF!!

03f3507.3

Well been out all weekend putting some miles on the BAMF. No pressure box on the truck yet but the vids are running the Smarty on 8 with tq managment on 4 rail pressure on 3 and timing on 2 so mild for now while im gettitng used to all the power and to say the least I need to get my 3.73's in the truck its running through the 4.10's too quick lol:hehe: Well enjoy and let me know what you think hope to take it to the track in a week or once I get finished with some wiring clean up and dial in the gates a little better!Also have to finish up my intake the screen is just temporary to protect against woman and small children getting sucked in hahaLOL

bamfnewwww006.jpg

bamfnewwww007.jpg

bamfnewwww008.jpg

bamfnewwww009.jpg

bamfnewwww010.jpg

bamfnewwww010.jpg

bamfnewwww014.jpg

bamfnewwww015.jpg

bamfnewwww016.jpg

bamfnewwww017.jpg

bamfnewwww019.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/f22pwrdaccord
/bamfnewwww020.jpg

just lighting the turbos in the drive

short little 1-3 pull didnt feel like getting a ticket ha

Awesome Tyler! We need to get some more videos. You know I am always down be the videographer.

Looks like you spent all your money on turbos and forgot to buy shoes!!!!!

Looks Good!!! So when you gonna hit the road with it????

what was the speed when it broke em loose? sounds very nice.

joe

x2 on that, great lightweight street tire :rockwoot:

They are Toyo Proxies. Pretty sweet looking tire actually.

great tires but i think he is refering to me having no shoes on when i lit the turbos haha

Looks like you spent all your money on turbos and forgot to buy shoes!!!!!

Looks Good!!! So when you gonna hit the road with it????

been driving it out on the road all weekend will be hitting the track in a week or two!

what was the speed when it broke em loose? sounds very nice.

joe

the other night in 2wd on some rough cement it was breaking them loose at over 80mph:rockwoot:

That is wicked!! i wasn't sure if that was the tires squealing or the big spinner lol, Sounds awesome!! Good job!

That is wicked!! i wasn't sure if that was the tires squealing or the big spinner lol, Sounds awesome!! Good job!

yeah it deffently has a very unique sound to it but you can for sure hear the tires screaming along with the turbos lol