Pics and a few vids of the 99% completed BAMF!!

Looks pretty good and sounds even better!

What size proxes' and rims are you running?

Looks and sounds awesome. What precautions are you taking from preventing burnt pistons? awesome truck! is it a 555?

I guess my humor was a little too blunt. I noticed the proxies.

What I ment was.....notice the spooling video....He aint wearing shoes!!!!!!!!

I got what you were saying haha

Looks pretty good and sounds even better!

What size proxes' and rims are you running?

thanks but they are 285/60/18's on an 18x10 they actually have a pretty good foot print!

Looks and sounds awesome. What precautions are you taking from preventing burnt pistons? awesome truck! is it a 555?

Thanks as for right now im running it on very mild tuning...pistons are lower compression/fly cut/ ceramic and teflon coated with gapless rings but going to turn it up slowly and get the water injection going and hope for the best....its a 325/600 motor though

Are you using 600 series electronics? How low is the compression? There have just been so many people that hit a wall in power with the 600 series tuning.

thanks but they are 285/60/18's on an 18x10 they actually have a pretty good foot print!

Gotcha. I'm thinking of lowering mine and running a 285, but I've got this ugly ass 16x8s. I dont think mine would look to good leveled out with 16s.

Sweet build, sure would like to see a CAC in there....and damn those 95's are big.

Are you using 600 series electronics? How low is the compression? There have just been so many people that hit a wall in power with the 600 series tuning.

Yes right now I am waiting for the new cheaper stand alone to come out thats being talked about

Well finally got me an intake built this weekend local big rig shop actaully had everything in stock!! Other than that I ran the truck on 7 this weekend and its pretty damn scary plan is to take it to the track this weekend once I get the pressure box and tach put in the truck! ALso truck is getting the 4.10's swapped out for 3.73's as we speak! Gonna be curious to see how it all plays out with my current suspension set up haha

Well finally got me an intake built this weekend local big rig shop actaully had everything in stock!! Other than that I ran the truck on 7 this weekend and its pretty damn scary plan is to take it to the track this weekend once I get the pressure box and tach put in the truck! ALso truck is getting the 4.10's swapped out for 3.73's as we speak! Gonna be curious to see how it all plays out with my current suspension set up haha

What track you going to?

picking the truck up in the morning at the driveline shop got the 3.73's back in the truck and had the axle tubes welded to the center section along with a lil driveshaft tweaking! Also got my DR. P box in the mail today so it will be going on the truck for the track on Saturday! Now just hopeing the rain holds off!!

You headed to Chandler tommorow? I can run over and take some vids and help out.

Well today was absolute garbage got to the track and we were setting the truck up everything was going great truck was getting all kinds of lookers....well I pull up to the line take in mind im running solo I pre-stage and start to light the turbos well to stay the least the turbos do take a few seconds to light and when I get to the stage light I realized the truck wasnt spooled enough to launch so i just let it run down to green and when I dont take off the idiot at the line starts waving to go so i said efff it and go well the truck didnt light the turbos till about 1/4 track and had a 2.7 60ft with an 8.44 at 87.6 mph lol but here is the garbage part when I pull up to run again the idiot i referred to earlier comes up and tells me he is not going to let me run any more because i can only take 7seconds to pre-stage!! To say the least i had a few choice words with him and he wouldn't change his hard headed mind so I said I wanted my money back...good thing was when we left we went out and tweaked the gates so the turbos light a lot better so time for another track next weekend!

Well today was absolute garbage got to the track and we were setting the truck up everything was going great truck was getting all kinds of lookers....well I pull up to the line take in mind im running solo I pre-stage and start to light the turbos well to stay the least the turbos do take a few seconds to light and when I get to the stage light I realized the truck wasnt spooled enough to launch so i just let it run down to green and when I dont take off the idiot at the line starts waving to go so i said efff it and go well the truck didnt light the turbos till about 1/4 track and had a 2.7 60ft with an 8.44 at 87.6 mph lol but here is the garbage part when I pull up to run again the idiot i referred to earlier comes up and tells me he is not going to let me run any more because i can only take 7seconds to pre-stage!! To say the least i had a few choice words with him and he wouldn't change his hard headed mind so I said I wanted my money back...good thing was when we left we went out and tweaked the gates so the turbos light a lot better so time for another track next weekend!

Ya, auto-start is biotch if you're running a diesel.. At our local track i had to pre-stage with 15 psi and then stage and build 30 psi really fast or else i was out of time... You might want to look into a looser converter...

Ya, auto-start is biotch if you're running a diesel.. At our local track i had to pre-stage with 15 psi and then stage and build 30 psi really fast or else i was out of time... You might want to look into a looser converter...

yeah that will be the next thing changed if the new wastegate settings dont work either ill know this coming weekend whats needed!