pics

lukecline

Kansas Kid
here's a couple pics of me racing in wichita.

Attachments

• luke1.jpg
    luke1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 46
  • luke2.jpg
    luke2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Yeah Luke very nice, these OBS trucks are one fine looking piece of machinery:evil :cool:

Is Wichita a 1/4 mile track? Where is it?

Thanks!
brandon.

Nice pics!

You were banned from The Diesel Stop? I still like going there and causing a ruckus. They get all bent out of shape, delete my threads, don't tell me why, and don't PM me back. I think its because I own a Dodge.

What did you do to get banned?

Nick

LOL lots of things, told the mods to lick my nutz and said a few other choice words in a post....1st ban then a bunch of us were standing around at the drags one night and someone got the idea to video me telling a few of the mods and another user to lick my nutz and flipped them off(rednecks + beer = stupid video!) . That caused my next 3 names to get banned, after the last time they banned my IP address so i have to go through a proxy server just to get into chat and raise hell in there.

first one is me spoolin up at the line again, second one is a car on slicks that i spanked. He was pissed, rode my ass on the return road and was really pissed after i smoked him a few times :kick: :eek:wned: :evil

they're gonna let me run sportsman class this weekend at WIR! Last time i made #2 only passes truck ran 13.15, 13.16 and 13.17 so hopefully it is that consistent this weekend except in the 12's! No changes since then except much cooler weather and i finally figured out how to get some decent 60' times. Savin nitrous for a ford/buick shootout in noble oklahoma next weekend!

Attachments

• track4.jpg
    track4.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 22
  • track5.jpg
    track5.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: