Pictures of Oil Feed Lines

texsasdiesel

Well, who has pics of their oil feed lines, and if you feed spunky, their fuel return line set ups? I am looking into getting the oil feed line kit and possibly the fuel return kit from haisley, but I just hate to pony up the extra cash if I really don't need to with a little ingenuity. Thanks fellas, James

I got a 2' long 3/16" ID oil line with -4 AN female ends on it. Then I got a banjo bolt setup that has a -4 male on it. I think they are 14mm banjos. I had to file about .100 off the banjo bolt, and do some grinding on the head for it to fit. If you feed it from the other side of the pump, you won't have to file or grind anything. It looks cleaner tucked between the pump and head, but its definitely not as friendly to work on. I don't have any pictures that will really show you anything though, sorry.

Thanks alot, that's the kind of info I'm looking for. I don't know where else I could feed the pump from, I need to look at the pump some more I imagine. I've just got it sitting on the floor in here begging to be put on when I get all the parts and the time.

If anyone has any pics I'd love to see 'em. I've read and re-read just about every post in this section, but I'm always looking for more and consider myself a visual learner, lol. That always goes over well with the ladies, lol