Pinks All Out Pacific Raceways

I had been fighting a fuel issue. The first thing i did when it started i pulled the pump and had it tested. The pump came back as in perfect shape. I replumbed my fuel system and then pinks came. I was in good spirits that the fuel system was in good shape. The first launch sputter, surge, sputter, surge, sputter then go like a mo fo. I ran a 13.65@120.0mph. It ran like that all weekend. I did however find the issue this last weekend at my home track. I went out and did the samething sputter,surge,sputter,surge then haul ass. I said piss on this after trying other things that day my dad went back to the shop and got my spare p7100 pump. I installed it without changing over the gov springs from my other pump and other parts. Well what do you know 10.90@125mph. They only had time for two runs but i backed it up with a 10.92. Its time for tuning again. I will be in redding and going for lower numbers yet.

Glad to hear you got it figured out Brad. I know you were looking very frustrated at Pinks.

Good going Mike, are you going to make Medford or Boise? Congratulations on finally getting your truck into the 11's.

Ken, at this time I don't think I will be making Medford. It is my b-day on the 11th. I think I will stay home and do something with the family on Friday. Then maybe head down to Sublimity to watch some sled pulling. I am considering going to Boise. Randy said I had earned a spot in Super Street. It looks like I may have earned a spot in ET as well. Unless a bunch of racers show up in Medford. After Boise, race or not, I will be retiring my truck from racing. It is getting to exspensive to race my daily driver.