Piston oil squirters

I found those on ebay a while back and have a set in my motor. I found out after the fact that a local machine shop that I have used actually makes them for the seller, small world.

For future reference, the correct term would be "piston cooling nozzle".

FYI the plastic molded on the factory pcn has no other purpose than to locate it. Once installed and torqued the plastic part can break off and not affect oil flow / patterns. I would rather run plastic ones, so if they are misaligned during installation it will crack the plastic and not break the banjo bolt.

OP is looking at 12V style nozzles. You are referring to CR style nozzles.

I found those on ebay a while back and have a set in my motor. I found out after the fact that a local machine shop that I have used actually makes them for the seller, small world.

I like to post stuff i have never seen before. I got a set for the new engine. Hell why not i want to say the plastic one's cost close to what these do.

For future reference, the correct term would be "piston cooling nozzle".

FYI the plastic molded on the factory pcn has no other purpose than to locate it. Once installed and torqued the plastic part can break off and not affect oil flow / patterns. I would rather run plastic ones, so if they are misaligned during installation it will crack the plastic and not break the banjo bolt.

J-jet VS Saddle Jet