Pit Bull Growlers.....

LOGANSTANFORTH

WORKIN' MAN'S DOLLAR
anyone running them......im looking at the 35x14.50x16's.....im wondering how they stack up against the 35x15.50x16 baja claws........

Buy the claws

I was looming at the growlers also and every one I talked to hated them or wouldn't recomend them, even the tire stores. I've had several diff swampers on my rigs and my claws are the best! My bias claws unbalanced are truer than any radial I've run in the past 38" on up. You get what you pay for.

oh these wont be on a street truck, these are going to be for competition only on my 12 valve......i would mount them on 12 inch wide bead locks......

I had them on my pull truck last year. The leading edge of the tires kept rolling back which looses traction. The tires are a goos design but the rubber is to soft. I had the tires hardened but it didnt work. THe leading edge of the tire just ripped appart

I have a set of the 31" growlers here in the showroom...better tread design than the claws in my opinion; however, the main pros of this tire are going to be more aimed at lighter rigs, at lower pressures.

They are a deep tread, more aggressively angled to clean....but also VERY soft. I can twist these lugs like its nothing. Also, in the claws you are getting a radial tire (some sizes) vs. a bias ply growler.

Not a bad tire by any means...but may not be right for your application.

the closest thing they got is 36x14.50........i wish they would bring out a directional tire like the growler, claw, or geolander m/t........

EVERYONE around where I live run the trxus STS with great results. I have not run them, dont have the money right now. But thats the tires I will be getting for my puller. They seem to work good on all track types.

EVERYONE around where I live run the trxus STS with great results. I have not run them, dont have the money right now. But thats the tires I will be getting for my puller. They seem to work good on all track types.

Except mud tracks. They like to fill up.

Are a lot of you pullers running 35's???

im getting STS's and i dont know if i should stay with the 33's or go to 35's with my 3.55's

Back