Platte City, MO-Big Money Payout Pull July 25, 2009

May want to reword step 10 in the 2.8 rules.

"All vehicles must be equipped to direct exhaust upward and downward. The exhaust must exit rearward of the driver’s compartment. Stacks exiting through the hood or fender well are allowed."

It is usually 1 sled. I don't think there is room for 2.

This will be the first one I have to miss in 3 years.

I hope I have the truck figured out by then its only 1 mo and 3 weeks away. But then again I've been chasing this ghost since 1 week before TS.

It sure would be nice to pull bolth classes. Maybe these little 2.6 trucks might be able to hang with some of the 2.8's. HaHa

7) FUEL:

c) The fuel injection pump is limited to any P series injection pump one plunger per cylinder.

im assuming that this means RSV governors are okay? i know last year they were not allowed.

7) FUEL:

c) The fuel injection pump is limited to any P series injection pump one plunger per cylinder.

im assuming that this means RSV governors are okay? i know last year they were not allowed.
I was told rsv govs. are okay in the 2.8 class.

You will only be allowed to pull in one class, RSV Governors are allowed, and 1 sled

Thanks, Justin
816-215-3239

Well thats what I'm wanting to know. Open driveline or not??? Is there a for sure answer on this?

You act like you'd actually take your truck to a pull and compete. I've been to a few pulls expecting to see you there and always a no show. You just waitin on the big money classes or what?

You act like you'd actually take your truck to a pull and compete. I've been to a few pulls expecting to see you there and always a no show. You just waitin on the big money classes or what?

:poke:

If you only knew what we have been going through. I could write you a book on the clutch issues we have been having and we havent even had the truck out (because of this reason). The truck is completely done, waiting for someone to pull their heads out of their a$$ and build my clutch right. Which is why I shipped them my entire bell housing and all so it could be done right. Instead I have been getting junk. So my hands are hand cuffed right now. All I can do is start it here and there for sh!ts and giggles.:bang And why would I be waiting on "big payouts" such as this one. Open driveline isnt allowed I didnt think?

so who all is going to go to this...Thinking about making a 580+ mile haul, curious as to who all will be there to compete against. Expected number of trucks????

Back