Point Me Towards Some Tires

brockw08

12 too many valves...
I'm tired of this happening:
Stuck.jpg
So, I would like some aggressive street / track tires to wrap around my 20's. Any suggestions?
I'm sick of people calling me to come pull them out when they're stuck, so I want some "street only" tires. No more off-roading for me.

Nitto Terra Grapplers are great on the street, as long as you dont mind paying for em...

I wont be buying them again for that reason alone. Great tires, I just drive too damn much.

toyo a/t.
very similar to nitto terra's but get about 10-15k more miles out of them. i think they are almost same price, or might be a few bucks more.

i run them on 24 or 25 of our trucks and they are outstanding.

toyo a/t.
very similar to nitto terra's but get about 10-15k more miles out of them. i think they are almost same price, or might be a few bucks more.

i run them on 24 or 25 of our trucks and they are outstanding.

I agree. I have run Nitto's and MT AT before and will say the Toyos are my favorite. They handle great and are great at the track.

How about just telling them "NO" when they call? I used to have that problem...I just started telling them it will cost ya $100 an hour, and that included my drive time there and back...

i bolted up some STS's this weekend and ended up goin muddin. i took some pretty nasty holes with them and made it until my clutch slipped and i burried it....

i think theyd be great tires on the strip too, very grippy