polished and machined sxe369 T4 .91 with polished elbow and vband. T4 PDI manifold.

blackmega3500

polished and machined sxe369 T4 .91 with polished elbow and vband. 4kmiles and barely even worked when on my compounds.
$1100 shipped

T4 PDI manifold 2nd gen 24v drilled and tapped for drive and egt. In,used condition and no cracks or warp. $450 shipped.

Will do a package deal for $1450 shipped.

The sxe369 is basically a new turbo with such little use or abuse on it.

It's a savings of basically $300+ compared to buying new when factoring the elbow, vband, and polishing.

Priced to move quick first $1000 takes the 69.

New setup on the way and dont need this in the way.

Damn... Right at the perfectly wrong time. Thatd go swell on a 6.7

900 for super core and elbow with vband. 120 takes the .91 T4.

975 together

Last edited:
Blackmega how about you take care of and respond to the ones who have sent you money and parts?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Blackmega how about you take care of and respond to the ones who have sent you money and parts?

Have I received parts yet no!

https://m.ups.com/mobile/track?trackingNumber=1Z3YR1124200764419&t=t

And the money you mean that paid for the sxe64.5 being drop shipped from PDD that you have the order number too.....

You've been updated thoroughly daily, I'm not playing this game.

Y'all wanted to work a 3 way deal, you got your asking price from your buddy cash. Ive got nothing yet.

I've updated you daily and already took a loss that you know about do dont be bringing me this b.s.

Im saying this with the upmost respect.

You have recieved tracking information and over $900. Where is my tracking information? Or any of the parts?

Last edited:
If you would respond to my text messages this could have been avoided.

If you would respond to my text messages this could have been avoided.

You have recieved tracking information and over $900. Where is my tracking information? Or any of the parts?

Would you like to inform the forum of how you had this shipped? Who to? The name? No you wouldn't since you wanted it shipped to "DIRTY WHITE" at boosted diesel performance in Pennsylvania.

The interesting thing is I received a call from someone named Justin today ironically from Pennsylvania. While on the phone with him I asked him how he was involved in the transaction and that I had no point of contact at boosted diesel except "Dirty White". He wasn't sure why it was you told me the name of his truck as the receiver, nor was he aware of the status of anything since you were not relaying any details. He informed me that he had paid you all the money and hadn't received any updates from you since.

I caught him up on everything and while giving him the PDD order # and looking up the details on paypal I see you filed a fraudulent item not received claim through paypal after ONLY 3 days, even after I texted with you daily on the status.

To make things even better you did a return to sender via UPS which is perfectly fine to me.

I never agreed to ship at the same time and you were told this. This is why you were sent order details for the only item that was paid for with money.
I wouldn't do a blind trade and ship my stuff not knowing what was coming in return. After all you had all your money and like I told you I had more at stake since I had nothing to show for it.

I feel like this was some sort of triangle scam on your end with how it ultimately was handled, but I'm moving on from it just fine!

Ummmm How did you hook up the down pipe? I'm trying to make this work on a 4th gen!

Would you like to inform the forum of how you had this shipped? Who to? The name? No you wouldn't since you wanted it shipped to "DIRTY WHITE" at boosted diesel performance in Pennsylvania.

The interesting thing is I received a call from someone named Justin today ironically from Pennsylvania. While on the phone with him I asked him how he was involved in the transaction and that I had no point of contact at boosted diesel except "Dirty White". He wasn't sure why it was you told me the name of his truck as the receiver, nor was he aware of the status of anything since you were not relaying any details. He informed me that he had paid you all the money and hadn't received any updates from you since.

I caught him up on everything and while giving him the PDD order # and looking up the details on paypal I see you filed a fraudulent item not received claim through paypal after ONLY 3 days, even after I texted with you daily on the status.

To make things even better you did a return to sender via UPS which is perfectly fine to me.

I never agreed to ship at the same time and you were told this. This is why you were sent order details for the only item that was paid for with money.
I wouldn't do a blind trade and ship my stuff not knowing what was coming in return. After all you had all your money and like I told you I had more at stake since I had nothing to show for it.

I feel like this was some sort of triangle scam on your end with how it ultimately was handled, but I'm moving on from it just fine!
Are you serious? Everyone is more than welcome to know that "White Dirty" is the name of Justin's truck. If you had any question or concern about that all you had to do was ask.

Justin at Boosted Diesel is a good friend of mine. Ive talked to him everyday since this deal started. Nice try . I even sent him screen shots of our ENTIRE conversation. When you asked for me to send friends and family through Paypal he said hell no and that he would cover the fees.

There was never an agreement for you to hold your parts until you received what I traded you. As a matter of fact you told me on Saturday, the same day I shipped and payed, that you were trying to get everything together to send. Now its almost a week later and nothing. The PDD order showed nothing about where it was being shipped and there was no tracking provided.

You blame it on the rain, your kids, the UPS lady dropping and damaging the turbo . Why would the supercore that was "in the Borg box" taken out AT UPS? There were many red flags. And then once I was concerned I decided to google your username. Would ya just look at that? This isnt the first time lne of your deals didnt go as planned for both parties. So yes it was time to take action. Especially after I attempt to contact you with nothing in return yet you are on CompD still trying to push parts.

Yes I returned my parts to the sender. After spending $150 to have them shipped and not having a clue when I would receive anything in return, I decided it was probably in my best interest to atleast get my setup back instead of getting ripped for that and the $900 Paypal that was sent.

A triangle scam? Maybe with your bad intentions but Justin have no parts of that. We wanted a fair deal for all of us.

Your communication has been terrible. Dont say we were trying to scam you and we didnt handle it fairly. That is far from the truth.

Are you serious? Everyone is more than welcome to know that "White Dirty" is the name of Justin's truck. If you had any question or concern about that all you had to do was ask.

Justin at Boosted Diesel is a good friend of mine. Ive talked to him everyday since this deal started. Nice try . I even sent him screen shots of our ENTIRE conversation. When you asked for me to send friends and family through Paypal he said hell no and that he would cover the fees.

There was never an agreement for you to hold your parts until you received what I traded you. As a matter of fact you told me on Saturday, the same day I shipped and payed, that you were trying to get everything together to send. Now its almost a week later and nothing. The PDD order showed nothing about where it was being shipped and there was no tracking provided.

You blame it on the rain, your kids, the UPS lady dropping and damaging the turbo . Why would the supercore that was "in the Borg box" taken out AT UPS? There were many red flags. And then once I was concerned I decided to google your username. Would ya just look at that? This isnt the first time lne of your deals didnt go as planned for both parties. So yes it was time to take action. Especially after I attempt to contact you with nothing in return yet you are on CompD still trying to push parts.

Yes I returned my parts to the sender. After spending $150 to have them shipped and not having a clue when I would receive anything in return, I decided it was probably in my best interest to atleast get my setup back instead of getting ripped for that and the $900 Paypal that was sent.

A triangle scam? Maybe with your bad intentions but Justin have no parts of that. We wanted a fair deal for all of us.

Your communication has been terrible. Dont say we were trying to scam you and we didnt handle it fairly. That is far from the truth.

You had constant daily communication except for 1 text yesterday. ..... far from a lack of communication.

I told you not everything was ready to ship at that time. Then informed you on Monday I was expecting tracking from PDD, but they had to order it in. You were made aware of all of this and as soon as received items were confirmed in good condition bye bye boxes out to boosted.

Also like I told you on the phone you had nothing to loose in this deal and honestly I'll probably never do a trade deal again.

The reality is you filed a fraudulent no item received claim after 3 days, that of which says enough to me. Did you provide any heads up on your intentions on that or the UPS packages.... nope.

I have no beef with it though. Also as I told you I wouldn't have taken the time or money to source all the needed parts to go back to a single.

Again as Justin told me you hadn't told him anything nor even provided the details on the order. Ironic how easy it was for me to talk to Will and Lonny and verify the details on the order with a simple phone call. Justin didnt even know my info for crying out loud!

On that note PDD is super easy to deal with and highly recommend. Thanks for your help today Lonny!

Last edited: