polished and machined sxe369 T4 .91 with polished elbow and vband. T4 PDI manifold.

There was no communication Wednesday or Thursday. 2 days

Thr paypal money was sent on the 20th. The same day parts were dropped off at UPS and shipping information was. provided to you. Had I waited one more business day to I wouldnt have been able to get them sent back. I did try contacting you but no answer or return text.

Once again, Justin was relayed all messages between you and I. So dont make that up. I have screenshots to prove all.

You did not tell me Monday that you were expecting tracking from PDD. You told me on Tuesday that the UPS lady dropped it and a new supercore was ordered.

We never had an agreement that you were waiting for my setup to show before sending to Boosted.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm done with this $hit show.

Like I told you the other day my gut was telling me something wasn't right.
What wasn't right on my end? I sent the parts and money on the day of the deal. After countless excuses I received nothing in return. Don't point the finger at me and say this is my fault.

What wasn't right on my end? I sent the parts and money on the day of the deal. After countless excuses I received nothing in return. Don't point the finger at me and say this is my fault.

This was technically never a "trade".

Justin bought my parts in the form of paying you your asking price and then you ship to me. So those parts were basically money outside of the $900. These parts had nothing to do with you once you got paid, it was a transaction between Justin and I, who I spoke with 1 time and he had zero knowledge of the B.S you pulled with PayPal and UPS.

Those parts coming to me is the exact same thing as sending me a payment.

Nobody in their right mind would send parts without receiving payment.

This is simple, no money no parts. You got paid, and all I got was tracking information with nothing to show.

Im done wasting my time, the reality is you were told I needed to see everything before I shipped.
Screenshot_2016-08-27-08-17-04.png

Last edited:
Fact is your the one that screwed Justin out of his money and parts.

Last edited:
He was aware of everything going on. Like I said him and I talk everyday. How is it BS me wanting to make sure my parts dont get to someone that I have received nothing from?

My payment was the parts you were sending Justin. And we had no solid information statingo you had any real intention to keep your end of the deal. I got payed from Justin but he got nothing in return because you have been delaying shipping with excuse after excuse.

You sent me that text after I had already shipped my setup! As soon as I sent payment you said you were going to try and ship. I didnt know it would take a week to try and ship.

And no I didnt screw Justin. He has been well informed throughout this ****mess that you have going on. He keeps sending me thread after thread on all of your BS transactions with others on the forum and Cumminsforum. Im sure you will be hearing from him today.

He was aware of everything going on. Like I said him and I talk everyday. How is it BS me wanting to make sure my parts dont get to someone that I have received nothing from?

My payment was the parts you were sending Justin. And we had no solid information statingo you had any real intention to keep your end of the deal. I got payed from Justin but he got nothing in return because you have been delaying shipping with excuse after excuse.

You sent me that text after I had already shipped my setup! As soon as I sent payment you said you were going to try and ship. I didnt know it would take a week to try and ship.

And no I didnt screw Justin. He has been well informed throughout this ****mess that you have going on. He keeps sending me thread after thread on all of your BS transactions with others on the forum and Cumminsforum. Im sure you will be hearing from him today.

Keep trying to save face, that's cool.

My points been made and proven.

Here is all that I got for the 64.5. Nowhere does it say shipping information. For all I knew it could have been ordered and cancelled immediately. Tracking information would have said otherwise.

ad75d70a5e6e6b6dfe79a9412e4939f0.jpg
6b9779cef25ed2234f481d2c184e82a6.jpg

Notice how not once I never said the whole kit would ship at the same time. I had no issue getting the 64.5 sent out since there was money in hand for it.

Nothing else to show for it period, and the fact is the UPS tracking didn't even become active til Monday night. As far as I know you shipped a 40lb bad of mulch, just as I,told you on the phone.

Last edited:
Here is all that I got for the 64.5. Nowhere does it say shipping information. For all I knew it could have been ordered and cancelled immediately. Tracking information would have said otherwise.

ad75d70a5e6e6b6dfe79a9412e4939f0.jpg
6b9779cef25ed2234f481d2c184e82a6.jpg

Wow! :nail:
You were told to call and verify with PDD!

And per Justin's own words yesterday you provided him jack squat. So one of yall is pooling wool, and I doubt it's the guy that shelled out $3k....

I never got 1 tracking number.

Like I said before numerous times him and I are friends. I have kept him informed. He will be in contact with you.

Neither one if us is "pulling wool"

We just want our money and parts back. That is all.

I just want to point out that's a good price Power Driven Diesel has on that turbo. Carry on