poll: who do i send my pump to...

CDS -- 9 votes
DPE -- 8 votes
NorthEast -- 1 vote
Antrim -- 1 vote

C D S Gets my vote. They know what they are doing. And with there reputation for building pumps and injectors for tractor pullers and truck pullers. And of course home of the S I G M A pump. The king mac daddy of injection pumps. You can't go wrong with C D S.

Pullers come from all around the world to buy there pumps etc. They must be doing something right. I will find out this winter if i decide to keep going with this hobby

I will give Northeast diesel credit, he got some more ponies our of my CDS pump.

C D S Gets my vote. They know what they are doing. And with there reputation for building pumps and injectors for tractor pullers and truck pullers. And of course home of the S I G M A pump. The king mac daddy of injection pumps. You can't go wrong with C D S.

Apparently you've never heard of hypermax?

Most of the pump builders in this thread have pretty good reputations...I use CDS, but they are 45 minutes from me, and have served me VERY well!

Not that it's the only shop, but for the performance, and convenience, I am very satisfied with them!
Chris

I give my vote to Seth. But like Chris and CDS, I am less than 2 hrs from DPE. Makes me feel better to be able to take my pump in and talk to the guy working on it.

I give my vote to Seth. But like Chris and CDS, I am less than 2 hrs from DPE. Makes me feel better to be able to take my pump in and talk to the guy working on it.

Without a doubt...even better if they take you back and let you watch your pump be reborn:D

Chris

Without a doubt...even better if they take you back and let you watch your pump be reborn:D

Chris

Didn't have time for that. We broke the week before platte city and Seth was able to get my pump through. It is nice to see who and where the work is done. I really don't like the shipping companies holding something like a pump either.

Didn't have time for that. We broke the week before platte city and Seth was able to get my pump through. It is nice to see who and where the work is done. I really don't like the shipping companies holding something like a pump either.

or a turbo...

Chris

Back