Pontatoc MS Mid-South Diesel Pullers 7-24-10

So far everytime I have hooked something has broke. So I am going to see what gets destroyed this time.

Anyone looking to go to Brownsville,Tn. to pull on the saturday 24. They said the diesel trucks have to have shut offs and transmission blankets. So it sounds like they do not want diesel trucks pulling with them. So come on to Ponotoc, Ms.

Yeh we went to brownsville last year and it was a big clusterf***.
Jones95runner is from trenton he said hes coming to pontotoc.

Anyone looking to go to Brownsville,Tn. to pull on the saturday 24. They said the diesel trucks have to have shut offs and transmission blankets. So it sounds like they do not want diesel trucks pulling with them. So come on to Ponotoc, Ms.

haha i think its funny ya'll try to talk s**t about safety rules

hey them guys wanna be safe forget them come on down here you dont have to run none of that stuff with us...........

the rules were made to keep a bunch of drunk drove street trucks off our tracks... had a big ordeal over it a few years back ruined our chances for hooking anywhere close to home for about two years..... we are jus now getting this privilege back..... yea ya'll wanna talk crap about ken ten but they put on some of the best pulls around not talkin about the diesel truck in general talkin about the pull it self........they always take good care of there tracks and that is alot nicer to have the dodge'n holes in the track an some b.s like it was in covington last time i was down there

haha i think its funny ya'll try to talk s**t about safety rules

hey them guys wanna be safe forget them come on down here you dont have to run none of that stuff with us...........

the rules were made to keep a bunch of drunk drove street trucks off our tracks... had a big ordeal over it a few years back ruined our chances for hooking anywhere close to home for about two years..... we are jus now getting this privilege back..... yea ya'll wanna talk crap about ken ten but they put on some of the best pulls around not talkin about the diesel truck in general talkin about the pull it self........they always take good care of there tracks and that is alot nicer to have the dodge'n holes in the track an some b.s like it was in covington last time i was down there

There is nothing wrong with safety rules but unlike Ken Ten 98 percent of our trucks are street driven so u gotta walk the fine line between pullin truck and daily driver.And just because Ken Ten, Jim Hill especially, dont like diesels its not goin to ruin our chances of having a place to pull around here. And yes Ken Ten does put on a good show but im not gonna beg to pull with anybody. And u cant always expect a perfect track thats all part of the challenge of making a full pull.

Jones95runner, u said on cummins forum u were coming to Pontotoc hope ur still coming. I think after the pull they will let us make some exhibition pulls

There is nothing wrong with safety rules but unlike Ken Ten 98 percent of our trucks are street driven so u gotta walk the fine line between pullin truck and daily driver.And just because Ken Ten, Jim Hill especially, dont like diesels its not goin to ruin our chances of having a place to pull around here. And yes Ken Ten does put on a good show but im not gonna beg to pull with anybody. And u cant always expect a perfect track thats all part of the challenge of making a full pull.

Jones95runner, u said on cummins forum u were coming to Pontotoc hope ur still coming. I think after the pull they will let us make some exhibition pulls

hey i am well with you in the part of hills for the past years on not like'n diesel trucks but he was told several time last year you have a choice either your gonna pull diesel trucks or we will find a sled team that will...... so preaty much his attidue has changed dramaticly this year.... it has got to the point where he is puttin in extra money and coming to thank us after each pulls for puttin on a good show... yea i admit i havent always cared too much for them but we have pulled tractors with them for years.... also had few of my good tractor buddys the big name boys put there neck out for us and say if they dont pull we dont pull.... so alot of things have changed around here lately..... as far as for street trucks the red dually that was in covington is a true 2.6 truck and can be drove on the road at anytime....... he has been putting a preaty good whippin on us past few pulls.... we gettin closer though lol.....

my point really it jus burns my ass when the only thing you wanna say bad about somebody is talkin about there safety rules.......

buddy of mine on here notenoughsmoke.. his truck is fully streetable and also has all the safety stuff.... u joint shields, trans blanket, and a air shut off,.... not like any of that cost alot of money when you can go out and buy a 30,000+ truck anyways ya'll wanna fus about a 75 dollar blanket and a few hours of time doin the rest of the stuff????..... how would you feel when a u joint blows apart and goes in the crowd like a bullet??? dont think i would wanna live with that but hey its my choice i'll play it safe

hey i am well with you in the part of hills for the past years on not like'n diesel trucks but he was told several time last year you have a choice either your gonna pull diesel trucks or we will find a sled team that will...... so preaty much his attidue has changed dramaticly this year.... it has got to the point where he is puttin in extra money and coming to thank us after each pulls for puttin on a good show... yea i admit i havent always cared too much for them but we have pulled tractors with them for years.... also had few of my good tractor buddys the big name boys put there neck out for us and say if they dont pull we dont pull.... so alot of things have changed around here lately..... as far as for street trucks the red dually that was in covington is a true 2.6 truck and can be drove on the road at anytime....... he has been putting a preaty good whippin on us past few pulls.... we gettin closer though lol.....

my point really it jus burns my ass when the only thing you wanna say bad about somebody is talkin about there safety rules.......

buddy of mine on here notenoughsmoke.. his truck is fully streetable and also has all the safety stuff.... u joint shields, trans blanket, and a air shut off,.... not like any of that cost alot of money when you can go out and buy a 30,000+ truck anyways ya'll wanna fus about a 75 dollar blanket and a few hours of time doin the rest of the stuff????..... how would you feel when a u joint blows apart and goes in the crowd like a bullet??? dont think i would wanna live with that but hey its my choice i'll play it safe

I dont think Bluextc was saying there was anything wrong with the safety stuff but he was just saying if you dont have those items and u would like to pull them come pull with us. And u even said yourself that rule was made to eliminate some street trucks. But everybody has to start somewhere if those items were required before anyone could even try pulling for the first time then not near as many people would try it. And alot of people at Ken Ten who pull diesels arent as serious as u and I they just wanna try it in thier hometown in front of thier buddies and family

I was wondering if we could get a street address to the pull to type into the GPS.

Whoa! I am not trying to start any problems here or any where. I think what I said was misunderstood. I am not saying anything against Jim Hill or those trucks that pull with him. I personally love the big cubic inches with blowers and injection,that is the stuff I started with on the asphalt. I wished we could all get along because all this he said she said crap and now I am pissed is getting out of hand.
If I said anything that upset anyone and that person has the guts to come and confront me with it,I will apologize to that person. I hope everyone can and will come pull and enjoy themselves.
Thanks for everything.Eddie

Whoa! I am not trying to start any problems here or any where. I think what I said was misunderstood. I am not saying anything against Jim Hill or those trucks that pull with him. I personally love the big cubic inches with blowers and injection,that is the stuff I started with on the asphalt. I wished we could all get along because all this he said she said crap and now I am pissed is getting out of hand.
If I said anything that upset anyone and that person has the guts to come and confront me with it,I will apologize to that person. I hope everyone can and will come pull and enjoy themselves.
Thanks for everything.Eddie

not mad here sorry if it sounded that way jus has been several post not really lately but over the past year or so preaty much sayin f**k ken ten..... well i preaty much agree with you there lol but wat im worried about is we are gonna be puttin on a show later this fall and not gonna be nothin but trucks.... problem is only sled we can get is hill sled i dont want people to think wat has happened in the past with the hills will be the same at our pull.......

after friday night this weekend i think our crew is done pullin with k/t.......(if there is another pull around) had seven good diesel trucks hook witch was more than any other class paid 37 bucks to win........ 15 for second