Pontatoc MS Mid-South Diesel Pullers 7-24-10

not mad here sorry if it sounded that way jus has been several post not really lately but over the past year or so preaty much sayin f**k ken ten..... well i preaty much agree with you there lol but wat im worried about is we are gonna be puttin on a show later this fall and not gonna be nothin but trucks.... problem is only sled we can get is hill sled i dont want people to think wat has happened in the past with the hills will be the same at our pull.......

after friday night this weekend i think our crew is done pullin with k/t.......(if there is another pull around) had seven good diesel trucks hook witch was more than any other class paid 37 bucks to win........ 15 for second

we lost pullers cause we had hill ever since we have had jack nobody complains well except a few of us cuz he usually throws the weight to us street trucks lol but i dont blame him lol

not mad here sorry if it sounded that way jus has been several post not really lately but over the past year or so preaty much sayin f**k ken ten..... well i preaty much agree with you there lol but wat im worried about is we are gonna be puttin on a show later this fall and not gonna be nothin but trucks.... problem is only sled we can get is hill sled i dont want people to think wat has happened in the past with the hills will be the same at our pull.......

after friday night this weekend i think our crew is done pullin with k/t.......(if there is another pull around) had seven good diesel trucks hook witch was more than any other class paid 37 bucks to win........ 15 for second

We have had the same problem in the past with getting a sled at out fair pull. As bad as you hate to you just got to deal with them at times if you want to have a pull. Wish there was somebody else had another sled around close.

We have had the same problem in the past with getting a sled at out fair pull. As bad as you hate to you just got to deal with them at times if you want to have a pull. Wish there was somebody else had another sled around close.

Theres the Predator sled, The Patriot, Dixie Iron sled which im using for the Delta Fair in Memphis and Midsouth Fair in Southaven MS.

Theres the Predator sled, The Patriot, Dixie Iron sled which im using for the Delta Fair in Memphis and Midsouth Fair in Southaven MS.

Up until we quit having the pull hosted by MidSouth Org. we didn't have a problem with a sled. Always had Lowry's come down from Indiana. Never had a problem with them. When we started using MidTenn. Org. Jack was usually booked when our pull came around so we would have to get Hills or the Patriot. We had nothing but bad luck when using the Patriot. Everytime they came something on the sled broke. If I was able to have the final word in the sled decision we would just have Lowry every time.lol

Results

Yeah Chase,

Big boy Webble's got 1st place in class 2. Had to let a little air out of his head to get him back in the truck to come home! LOL:clap:

Preciate yall puttin on that pull, Let me know if theres any way I can help yall! Coltin