Poor little HE351ve... Does 599rwhp!

carpenca

Well the boys at Fleece Performance have been doing a little testing with one of the techs 07.5 6.7s. Sporting 120HP injectors a FPE stroker pump, and a STOCK VGT turbo, the truck laid down 599rwhp and 1322rwtq. The truck is a beta EFI Live tuned truck. Shes got plenty of fuel...

Note on Video Below: The numbers originally posted were figured off of SAE corrections. The numbers above are using standard correction.

http://youtu.be/0daT_9xI7lg

Caleb

I am not sure I get the whole picture. Glad to see the tuning is working and you are making good power. But why keep the crappy intake horn? With what I see claimed on the aftermarket horns you could get more flow or not? Maybe my ignorance.

HAHA the picture is that its one of our techs, thats trying to buy a house, and that just had a baby... Theres no money to spare for go fast parts right now, at least thats what his wife says! The injectors where done when he did headstuds and gaskets after he bought the truck, and the CP3 is a test pump... Its otherwise a stock truck, that with a stock turbo and a good amount of fuel made nearly 600RWHP!

Caleb

idk whats gayer.. jake or his shifter...lol jkjk good job guys!

Danny Ill let Jake come defend himself... LOL

Joe6: The Egts just peaked 1650 at the end of the Dyno run. Its by no means a realistic top end performing setup. But its great drift truck! :rockwoot:

Caleb