Pop Pop BANG!!!

So, I WAS going to post a 6.0 problem...but then I read this thread :badidea:

But seriously, did you figure out the problem? If its an automatic (I assume it is from your description) the torque converter might be low on a torque.

So, I WAS going to post a 6.0 problem...but then I read this thread :badidea:

But seriously, did you figure out the problem? If its an automatic (I assume it is from your description) the torque converter might be low on a torque.

If you have a 6oh question that's great! Just don't ask it like this guy did. Information is very important, even the slightest bit at times. We're here to help and ride your ass when we can.
And again.. Welcome to CompD.

I heard AutoZone is the cheapest place to buy torque.

Welcome :welcome:

I heard AutoZone is the cheapest place to buy torque.

Welcome :welcome:

Their torque has been recalled. The tq # on the bottle didn't match what it actually made. Also it had too much plastic chrome in it.
Your gonna have to go to an independent supplier to obtain torque now.

Their torque has been recalled. The tq # on the bottle didn't match what it actually made. Also it had too much plastic chrome in it.
Your gonna have to go to an independent supplier to obtain torque now.

Wonder if the torque that advance auto has been recalled too. I was wanting to get a few bottles for my 4bt so i can pull in the pro stock diesel class next year. If it has, I'll have to settle with some shinney parts from JC Whitney.

I think Bob Riley is selling torque in 16oz bottles. He's got it stable enough to be shipped UPS ground.

I think he needs new flux capacitors those haven't been said yet or maybe a new cooter valve.....

my truck wont start I found these werid key looking things on the floor mat isn't that were they go to start a diesel...?

Haha poor OP. He just wanted to know which of his 99 problems with his 6.0 made his truck make noises. Haha

Its ok looking back I did ask a fairly stupid question in a very uninformative way so I figured something like this would happen.

I'm leaning towards a planetary failure. I just got the pan dropped last night because of a family emergency but the picture is what I found when I dropped it. The fluid was fairly black and I think the previous owner had added the wrong type of fluid before I had bought it. I'm going to put the pan back on and pull the transmission out this week. The truck has zero problems in reverse but sounds like your grinding gears in a manual when you put it in drive.

Attachments

• trans.jpg
    trans.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0