Ported heads

i like the numbers on the big head at 0.45 lift.. 40 cfm more!

Chris and Bob, have reworked the exhaust on the large head and have picked up a bit more.

Hamilton4_zpsdab54a8d.jpg

Hamilton3_zps2a5f48ab.jpg

Hamilton2_zpscdba91e0.jpg

Hamilton1_zpsab8773f5.jpg

Things like this make me want turn my truck into a vp44 12v.

Zach, I got similar flow numbers on the 12V head that I bought from you. Pretty impressive gain from the stock 12V head.

Curious on what rocker arm ratio/push rods are you recommend? I was planning on running the Harland/Sharp 12V rockers.

1.7 or 1.8 and go with Vincent if you want to take advantage of high lift flow. We can make you tapered pushrods or you can clearance the head a bit if you need to.

Roachie, If you do it I have lines in stock.

There is more in it if you are willing to pay them a little more.....

They can do better than this ;)

5249a4c3-7acd-4f5a-aad3-7a5863a4fbad_zps1c963784.jpg

Last edited:
$2500 for the head
$1550 for the intake milled off, CNC port Job and seats cut
$200 for the additional machine time over normal port job

But you will need a 4.250" bore to pull it off.
For the 4.060" you might be able to pul lof the 1.950" intake if you machine your cylinder a little bit for valve to cylinder wall clearance.

^ we actually did small valve standard bore ports also. If you click the links zach posted at the beginning you will see flow charts for those. As zach said, there is still more left in it. we kept it a little conservative i feel while still acheaving good numbers. no hard filling or sleeving needed as of where we are at now. We can taylor it to your needs if you would like. Our next attempt is going to be an all out head that is sleeved at the bolt hole and pushrod hole to allow further mod. and better flow. Thanks for looking guys and us along with zach will keep you updated as we progress.

Chris