Portland Raceway March 8th Points Race

I'll be there representing and it sounds like someone from week one is looking for revenge:kick:, hope to see ya all there:rockwoot:

I'll be there representing and it sounds like someone from week one is looking for revenge:kick:, hope to see ya all there:rockwoot:

Uh, oh, should I be watching my back? Is there a car with pink horses or a white truck with flashing lights that will be stalking me in the staging lanes?

Brian, are you guys bringing your kids down? Any chance my daughter could hang with them while I'm on the track? I normally get my mom to babysit during these races, but I just learned that she will be out of town.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Not sure if the kids are going as of yet but Mackenzie will be there either way so she could keep an eye on her for ya either way.

As far as either a pink horses or flashy lights all I can say is it will be big fast and mean and running you down like a grape ape:what:

See ya at the races:tree:

Brian,
Thanks. I just made a call and it looks like I have a babysitter lined up, so hopefully I'll have the kid situation handled.

Looking forward to having everyone come and play in my backyard (PIR). BTW, you guys are welcome to stay over if you like. I have plenty of room at the house.

Thanks,
Michael

Spare tranny installed and road tested cant wait. Really hope the weather is gonna be good.

Damn, I hope the weather holds out. It's supposed to rain Friday night, then a chance of rain on Saturday. I can't wait to see the track. They closed the racing season early last year so they could make some improvements.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Yeah, there will be a car with pink horses there...:woohoo:

Just got it back a couple of days ago, it's a mean TDI machine now!! LOL

See ya at the track, Muwahahaha

:evil

Yeah, there will be a car with pink horses there...:woohoo:

Just got it back a couple of days ago, it's a mean sewing machine now!! LOL

See ya at the track, Muwahahaha

:evil

Coolness, bet it will be more fun to drive than the dually...

Coolness, bet it will be more fun to drive than the dually...

Have you ever seen what I can do with a sewing machine??? :thankyou2:

LOL, yeah, it's a lot more fun to drive than the dually, and I'm not sick anymore... Watch out, Boys, Jetta Girl is back...:hehe:

I'm predicting I win:hehe:, no really I'm predicting lots of good racing and I'll be happy if I don't get knocked out in round 1 I think that would be a good goal for me:tree:.
Oh and on edit I'm just hoping Michael falls asleep at the light in round 1 because he is way too consistent and I don't wanna have to race him:shake:

Last edited:
I predict a good turn out, and a lot of points for the winner.

I've had some pretty good luck at that track, and I'm hoping it's not running out. If my car gets into the 15's, and stays put together, that's good enough for me...:cheer:

I predict Michael's truck will have a new alternator for the race (it started its death gurgles at lunch today). Hopefully Michael's knuckles survive the transplant intact...

I predict Michael will either avenge his loss to Sarah at the last PIR race, or red-light while trying...

I predict Sarah and Daryl will enter into some kind of wager involving shirts...

I would like to see Sarah and Daryl enter into a wager which involves either pink horses on a white truck, or flashy lights on a Jetta for the loser of the wager...

I hope Bill Allen & Rip Rook have the Source Automotive truck together in time to run, but it looked like it still needed a few things when I saw it last week (but nothing impossible). I think Bill said something about helping NHRDA instead of racing at this race, though. Maybe I can volunteer as a guest driver ;)

Now the forecast is for partly sunny weather (no chance of rain)!!!

Let's spread the word and hope for a good turnout!

BTW, if anyone needs any AFE stickers (NHRDA did not have them last race), I have a stack of them courtesy of Mike at Air Flow Systems.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Michael, you are hilarious!!

Wanna make a bet? :shake:

Hopefully you get your truck in tip top shape before the race!! You don't have any score to settle with me... I beat you in one round compared to the 10+ rounds you have beat me...

Congrats on your win last month, but don't get used to it!!:evil

Haha! It's my home track, so I can get home and post lies while everyone else is still at Hooters! Actually, I'm just mad that I didn't get to join them at Hooters, since I had to leave to pick up my daughter.

Nathan Black won Pro-1, and Paul Breedlove took runner-up.

Michael Pliska (me) won Pro-2, and Sarah Boyd took runner-up. I think it threw her off that I actually courtesy staged in the final (since I deep stage I usually can't courtesy stage, since I'm almost always the slower vehicle and my lights come down first).

Pro-Street only had one entry, the Randy's Off-Road truck.

Since I'm leading points, I guess I'd better go to the next race in Mission BC!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I wish I could have made so there would have been two trucks in Pro Street :bang