Power service altered makes top dragster field

speaking of furniture breakage .. I see old comp checking in . where were you Greg ?

the 60' times all weekend were at the 1.3 range... it's normally a 1.1 to 1.08 , we are trying to sneak up on the clutch & power without tire shake . I know there's a 6.50 in this car somewhere this year ... we're just gotta " extract it "

the 60' times all weekend were at the 1.3 range... it's normally a 1.1 to 1.08 , we are trying to sneak up on the clutch & power without tire shake . I know there's a 6.50 in this car somewhere this year ... we're just gotta " extract it "

love ya buddy, so happy for ya.

Ha ha, I remember you saying that about 7.50's.

Fun to watch for sure, and Rob is right, looked like it was a crowd favorite. I really think that is the key, until such time as we have large fields of very quick diesels in our diesel only events, racing gassers is a great way to promote diesel motor sports and John is doing a great job of just that. :clap:

Lookin good John! Every since i first raced in T/S with my diesel truck in 2011 i was hooked on the crowds interest and the racers sportsmanship, we always had a blast! Oh and track prep was always on point.