PPE dual cp3 and MITUSA

C.A.P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the MITUSA and the PPE duals set up I made for my truck . I seen a bracket made by someone on another site. I used his basic idea. Thus referring to the bracket from here on out as the HERTZ bracket. I seen his design for the bracket and decided to embellish on it a bit. I used 304 stainless and I milled everything nice and clean . After I milled it and fit it. I sanded it with 80grit to give it a brushed look. I changed a few j-pic fittings for the MITUSA and had a new stud bolt made to hold the dual fueller pulley on. It is made out of 4143 aircraft steel. I ordered all my cog pulleys and belts and this is what i came up with . It is sleek and small , It fits well under the hood and looks cool as hell.

Now how does it work ? I get 9 lbs at idle with no looping at all. I command 26k+ and get it with ease. I will try and get on a dyno soon. I have a tune being made especially for it as we speak.(SUPER PSYCHOSHINE ) I will say this ! It makes a huge difference. Top end is like a jet in after burn. With all this extra fuel I have seen 50 lb spikes shifting into 5th. Holding 45 to 46 . I would like to thank TEAMHERTZ for his design of the HERTZ bracket , OPIE for his help and design ideas and ppe for the great product.

Stay tuned for more results . Here are some pics ! Sorry for the Quality they are from my VIDEO cam.

Attachments

• 9_8_2006 9_52 PM_0002.jpg
    9_8_2006 9_52 PM_0002.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 45
  • 10_31_2006 4_41 PM_0002.jpg
    10_31_2006 4_41 PM_0002.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 46
  • MIT4.jpg
    MIT4.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 48
  • MIT1.jpg
    MIT1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 54
Thanks Guys ! It is a fairly simple design ! I just took a few liberties to detail . I will NEVER have fuel issues !