PPE enforcer?

97crewcab

Wrong.
Anyone use the PPE enforcer on their 2nd gen 24valve? Obviously TST, Edge, and Redline dominate this market, but the PPE claimes similar power output. The enforcer is said to give 120hp at the crank.
Does anyone know how the power is made with these. Fuel and timing, or fuel only.
It may not be worth persuing but I have never read much about them so I thought I would ask.
Anyone?

I am always curious. I would agree with the connections. I would assume that it is similar to the comp but I am sure the quad box will have similar connections too. No one seems to have first hand experience with the PPE box for the 98-02 trucks. Your reply is the first I have had on three sites and an email through the PPE website. It must not be worth worrying about.
What is the new quad box?

Last edited:
The PPE Enforcer is a relabled Bullydog Torque Dog. It isnt worth the money and gives an actual gain of about 60 HP. Quads box is already out and we have them in stock. They work great and are cheaper also. Let me know if you want anymore info.

Thanks DPDIESEL. You are the first person to actually reply with info on the enforcer. I thought the guy from PPE who posted the boat pics yesterday might jump in but he just looked.
I am not familiar with the new quad box. How do they compare to the comp or juice w/ attitude. Are there very many on trucks yet?
Thanks

The Quad is working great. It is a fueling only box so it is more comparible to the TST but gives about 110 rear wheel HP on the top setting. If you are still looking for more it stacks great with the van Aaken R box. Also both can be ran with the Commander digital monitor. If you would like a price quote send me a PM.

No it doesn't. It plugs into the Map sensor, taps the pump wire, and the throttle position sensor. it would stack well with the V5 since it and the R basically do the same thing.

I don't have any timeline. I will try and find out for you guys.

Back